Here is a current image of Prescott’s ankle

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes. I “stalk” you by responding to you on the message board sometimes, in a public forum.

That’s right.

All you do is claim people are triggered or are haters should they voice their own opinions which go against the pro Dak members.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So a photo of him standing next to a woman says that his ankle is perfectly fine to stand up to the rigors of playing QB in the NFL after suffering a major ankle injury? I see, thanks for the great medical opinion.

He has a lot of work to do.

he probably won’t be cleared for football until June/July.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Boy aren't you a ray of sunshine.

What's it like being so negative? You come to a fan board to speak to fellow fans of your favorite team so you can fight with them for not being as negative as you are.
What the goal? Get everyone else to be as miserable as you? That sounds like fun.

It really doesn't matter what any of us say. We are just a bunch of internet fans who enjoy talking about their favorite team. Why bring such negativity and then fight with everyone who wants to be happy, hopeful or optimistic?

Seems kind of sad.

So you make a negative post about someone you see as being negative and complain about the negativity. That's sort of like being in a circular room with no door trying to find a way out.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So why comment then?

Why not heed your own advice and wait to comment "until Dak is seen running, throwing, cutting"???

You mean because I commented that the photo does not indicate anything and that using Dak's brother as a medical source isn't the best idea?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The over scrutiny of these photos has me laughing and reminds of back in 2016 when folks were trying to figure out where Jaylon was at in his rehab from the nerve injury.

Fuzzylumpkins infamously tried to claim Jaylon was fully healed and walking fine based off a photo of Jaylon casually sitting on a couch with his niece and his knee brace off.

Beware of fake Web MDs.

conner01

Reaction score
It's pretty swollen, but that's to be expected! I broke my ankle 10 years ago and now that one is bigger than the other, but there's no negative effect.

I wish him a speedy recovering and hope it stands up to the intense training he'll need to do.
I couldn’t tell if it’s swollen
Though I may have been distracted by her lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Like I said, his brother has an ulterior motive and is biased so until Dak is seen running, throwing, cutting......all is speculation.

Still bringing the hot takes, I see. He's standing, and has 5 months before camp even begins. He doesn't need to be running and cutting on February 14th.

As for "speculation", everything on this board is speculation. :muttley:

HungryLion

Reaction score
All you do is claim people are triggered or are haters should they voice their own opinions which go against the pro Dak members.

First of all, I haven’t even used the term hater.

second of all I engage in plenty of debate on the merits of people’s arguments all the time.

But yes. I felt the need to point out the fact you’re triggered.

you are the guy that was downright giddy the moment Dak got hurt. And now here you are all fired up over a photo of Dak standing post injury. So yeah. You’re gonna get ribbed about it.

youll be fine though.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I thought walking on water was good therapy?

They both are. Water is good when you aren’t as far in your rehab. And can’t put as much weight on it.

sands good because it’s not a flat surface so it moves with the contours if your feet.

If you think about it. Our feet and ankles aren’t designed to be walking around on perfectly flat surfaces all day. But we do.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
They both are. Water is good when you aren’t as far in your rehab. And can’t put as much weight on it.

sands good because it’s not a flat surface so it moves with the contours if your feet.

If you think about it. Our feet and ankles aren’t designed to be walking around on perfectly flat surfaces all day. But we do.

Was being facetious I literally meant walking on top of water.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So a photo of him standing next to a woman says that his ankle is perfectly fine to stand up to the rigors of playing QB in the NFL after suffering a major ankle injury? I see, thanks for the great medical opinion.
It says more than your completely baseless and biased opinion that he’s damaged beyond repair

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
where's the wheelchair?? I mean surely he couldn't walk across that sand right?

good thing his fiancee is so strong to support his weight right RIGHT.