Here is a current image of Prescott’s ankle

superonyx

Reaction score
So you make a negative post about someone you see as being negative and complain about the negativity. That's sort of like being in a circular room with no door trying to find a way out.
not really.
The best you can come up with is this?
My post was actually very positive. Only a truly sad person would see it any other way.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Same here. Even just from a bunch of bad sprains from hoops, its bigger than the other.
Mine too.

It's weird how I keep spraining the same stupid ankle.

Doctor told me the last time it would have been better had I broken it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mine too.

It's weird how I keep spraining the same stupid ankle.

Doctor told me the last time it would have been better had I broken it.

lol, Heard the same thing. Ironically, I think its so solidified from calcium, probably, that I almost turned it recently, on a sidewalk, but I think its so inflexible that it did not roll. See, always a silver lining!:thumbup:

erod

Reaction score
Ok, now do Tyron's back, LVE's neck, and La'el's knee.

A picture? Seriously?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Boy aren't you a ray of sunshine.

What's it like being so negative? You come to a fan board to speak to fellow fans of your favorite team so you can fight with them for not being as negative as you are.
What the goal? Get everyone else to be as miserable as you? That sounds like fun.

It really doesn't matter what any of us say. We are just a bunch of internet fans who enjoy talking about their favorite team. Why bring such negativity and then fight with everyone who wants to be happy, hopeful or optimistic?

Seems kind of sad.
It is very sad, especially since his previous profession teaches one to be humble and proud.

HungryLion

Reaction score
My understanding is that because sand doesn’t provide a solid/flat platform but a rather soft/pliable one that it’s actually better for strengthening the small muscles in your foot and ankle because it causes your body to constantly do small adjustments to maintain balance.

This is true.

similar concept to why free weight training has advantages over using machines. All the stabilizing muscles and tendons get more work.

it’s why you see guys doing resistance exercises on yoga balls and stuff like that nowadays too.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Frankly I hope he's NOT engaged to this chick. Nothing against her but I don't really like to see millionaires in their 20's who are going to have nookie thrown in their faces everywhere they go to get married. Doing so leads to cheating which leads to drama and off the field problems which often develop into on the field problems. It's okay for big ugly linemen but a hamsum young stud like Dak? Better to wait until they're 30-something and let the hormones calm down a bit. But Dak has always seemed to be mature beyond his years.. Maybe that goes for his libido as well.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Frankly I hope he's NOT engaged to this chick. Nothing against her but I don't really like to see millionaires in their 20's who are going to have nookie thrown in their faces everywhere they go to get married. Doing so leads to cheating which leads to drama and off the field problems which often develop into on the field problems. It's okay for big ugly linemen but a hamsum young stud like Dak? Better to wait until they're 30-something and let the hormones calm down a bit. But Dak has always seemed to be mature beyond his years.. Maybe that goes for his libido as well.

The Love Bug.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This entire thread is ridiculous. There is literally no data to support any conclusion, at all, either way, based off of this pic. Good Lord, I am dumber for having logged on and trust me, I don't have a lot of room for degradation.........

Cebrin

Reaction score
Actually not that bad. He certainly looks well on his way to a full recovery. Whoever you guys are arguing with I must have blocked. Good to see it was a well made decision.

Bigdog

Reaction score
He should not be on the beach but rehabbing and reading his playbook. He not dedicated enough to be a franchise qb. That’s how it goes right?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The over scrutiny of these photos has me laughing and reminds of back in 2016 when folks were trying to figure out where Jaylon was at in his rehab from the nerve injury.

Fuzzylumpkins infamously tried to claim Jaylon was fully healed and walking fine based off a photo of Jaylon casually sitting on a couch with his niece and his knee brace off.

Beware of fake Web MDs.

There were pictures of him walking around clearly without a brace. You showed pictures of him wearing a rigid brace in practice. All I see is you continuing to struggle with the distinction.

In the end I was right and you were wrong. It's amusing watching you try to revise history.