Here is what is different about Quinn

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Again with the jokes and no seriousness. Rodney was a "hands on" guy when it came to coaching. Just ask Warren Sapp.

Hey, I enjoy a good laugh, or even a bad one.

I actually agree on Marinelli, though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hey, I enjoy a good laugh, or even a bad one.

I actually agree on Marinelli, though.
You agree about Marinelli on what? He was a hands-on coach or he was hands-on his walker?

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Shanahan and the offense took that team to the SB. Not the defense. The defense and HC blew a giant lead in epic disgrace.

You can believe whatever you choose I'm done with people like you. Quinn wins a SB as DC and you claim anyone could do that, BS. As HC he takes his team to the SB oh that was not him, he was the fricken HC. You are so full of it, you want to view everything as a negative be my guest but it is statement like that, that really show you are clueless and just another troll. Quinn has had success anyone with open eyes can see that, go back under the rock you come from

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You can believe whatever you choose I'm done with people like you. Quinn wins a SB as DC and you claim anyone could do that, BS. As HC he takes his team to the SB oh that was not him, he was the fricken HC. You are so full of it, you want to view everything as a negative be my guest but it is statement like that, that really show you are clueless and just another troll. Quinn has had success anyone with open eyes can see that, go back under the rock you come from

You mad? Show some respect. Calling someone a troll or clueless because that person has a different opinion? How juvenile.

Here’s an idea. If you don’t like different opinions or lack the capacity to accept opinions other than your own, than maybe an opinion chat room is probably not for you.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You mad? Show some respect. Calling someone a troll or clueless because that person has a different opinion? How juvenile.

Here’s an idea. If you don’t like different opinions or lack the capacity to accept opinions other than your own, than maybe an opinion chat room is probably not for you.

Mad? No. I accept the fact that some here only come here to slam any and everything this team does. Quinn has had success as DL coach in Seattle and DC in Seattle. He has taken his team to a SB as a HC and you? what have you done. Just another troll . As for coming here really do not need your permission

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mad? No. I accept the fact that some here only come here to slam any and everything this team does. Quinn has had success as DL coach in Seattle and DC in Seattle. He has taken his team to a SB as a HC and you? what have you done. Just another troll . As for coming here really do not need your permission
That's not what's going on here. A different perspective was given other than your own and you just couldn't handle it. Your response is quite frankly, childish. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times and if you don't have an open enough mind to consider other's thoughts then that's sad on you. Calling people a troll when they aren't regurgitating your own thoughts is just pathetic. @ninja is a solid poster here that consistently offers another perspective worth listening to. If you don't agree with the guy then have a more mature response than just call him a troll?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That's not what's going on here. A different perspective was given other than your own and you just couldn't handle it. Your response is quite frankly, childish. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times and if you don't have an open enough mind to consider other's thoughts then that's sad on you. Calling people a troll when they aren't regurgitating your own thoughts is just pathetic. @ninja is a solid poster here that consistently offers another perspective worth listening to. If you don't agree with the guy then have a more mature response than just call him a troll?

The you listen to him. I see the same old BS from a select few around here. I made my statement and if you don't like it fine. I

phildadon86

Reaction score
Round has nothing to do with it. It was a talented group. Many high school coaches could have been successful with talent like that.
Sounds like something our owner said. And since 1995 we havent been in the NFCCG. lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
that was 1 game, the defense helped throughout the year as well. they just ran up against a Brady

Don't forget that it was Shanahan's brain dead refusal to run the ball once they got the big lead that allowed the Pats to keep getting the ball back and running a no huddle offense which wore the Falcons defense down. By about the 10 minute mark in the 4th you could see ATLs defense was gassed. At that point it was just a matter of time before the Pats caught them.. All the offense had to do was score one stinkin field goal in the last 20 minutes of the game and it would have been over.. Maybe people lauding Shanahan for getting that team to the Super Bowl should think about that. They even had the ball in easy FG range with 3 minutes left after Julio's great catch. All they had to do was kneel down three times, kick the FG and go home happy.. But Nooooo. Shanahan had to keep his genius on display.. Pass play.. holding call.. pass play sack.. out of FG range. pass play.. punt back to Brady who was shredding your tired defense. Game over..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Sounds like something our owner said. And since 1995 we havent been in the NFCCG. lol.

People often jump on Jerry for his statement.. but.. since he won a Super Bowl with a guy who had spent 5 years on his couch outta football didn't that kinda prove he was right?

phildadon86

Reaction score
People often jump on Jerry for his statement.. but.. since he won a Super Bowl with a guy who had spent 5 years on his couch outta football didn't that kinda prove he was right?
Not really. Because 1 win out of 27 years of futility doesnt make him right. He chose his ego over probably being the only team in history to 3 peat in the NFL. Hell. I would be surprised if we didnt 4 peat and go down as the greatest dynasty ever.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We felt the same about Nolan
Really. Nolan did not appear to be anything like Q. Only until the end of the season. When he showed down on the sidelines and not the press box. Obviously Q is a different dude. Accountability is standard with Quinn.