Here is where the rubber meets the road, Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Another earth shaking post from the galacticly stupid . Your post should come with a warning FROM THE MODS. Either get a clue and learn how to talk football like an adult or get off the site you brainless whining turd
ah, did it hurt your feelings? maybe you go in your safe space and cry about it.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I dont know, some people type as they think it, lol

So @ redball why did you say or include that??
I will ask him and see if he replies.
He won't. I asked as well as others and as far as I can see he's responded to every post but those.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
I'll say it again, go for the gold. The NFL is only about money, money for the owners and players.

Prescott should get as much as he can get just like every other player in the game. There is no loyalty in pro sports to anything but the contract.

Why in the hell should he give them a break, to pay Lawrence or Elliott or Smith?

The responsibility for managing the cap is on the team, not the players.

i don’t like dak but I will agree that he should go after getting as much money as he can when he has the chance.

Also the same reason the cowboys might need to let him walk.

Blackrain

Reaction score
ah, did it hurt your feelings? maybe you go in your safe space and cry about it.

Your lack of intelligence dosent hurt my feelings , but it is a crying shame unfortunately there is no safe space on this forum to escape from it .

bodi

Reaction score
The nonexclusive tag would allow Prescott to shop around, but if a team signed him, it would have to forfeit two first-round picks if the Cowboys opted not to match the deal. (Technically, the sides could work out an alternative trade, but why would the Cowboys settle for anything less than two first-round picks?) The nonexclusive tag figures to be about $27 million.

The exclusive tag would take Prescott off the market altogether. And it would also cost the Cowboys about $33 million, which would chew up a good amount of the roughly $80 million in salary-cap room that ESPN Stats & Information projects the Cowboys to have.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Your lack of intelligence dosent hurt my feelings , but it is a crying shame unfortunately there is no safe space on this forum to escape from it .
yeah, they should make some kind of ignore button under the poster's avatar so you could ignore posts, what a novel idea. oh but then you would be able to come in here and cry about them and pound your chest and pretend your superiority.

Blackrain

Reaction score
yeah, they should make some kind of ignore button under the poster's avatar so you could ignore posts, what a novel idea. oh but then you would be able to come in here and cry about them and pound your chest and pretend your superiority.
The Mods should use their button and suspend you till you get a clue Why dont you pretend to talk some intelligent football and shock the whole forum .

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The Mods should use their button and suspend you till you get a clue Why dont you pretend to talk some intelligent football and shock the whole forum .
why should they suspend me when they have an ignore button, you seem to be somebody who likes to cry and complain if everything isn't what you want.
smh cries about the post but doesn't want to miss one of them. what's next? personal attack?

let me guess you're the guy with road rage because people don't know how to drive, your way

Last edited: