Here's a funny cat

Juggernaut

Reaction score

TBZXzK8.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
[QUOTE
Coach is getting harsh there !! Casing liners blown !
Apparently I've been slack in keeping up with all this undue crap un- loading on the ol' Melon's,,,,er ,,,,Melono_O
although I was rather enthralled in that romance novelesque prior exchange between you & the ENTIRE BEER THREADS CYBER GIRLFRIEND:rolleyes:,,,:eek:,,,:rolleyes:

o_O:lmao:o_O figuring in on burying a bone outta' yer' yard are you there MAXIMUS,heh?,,,:lmao2:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I had a Siamese like that. Built like miniature Puma. Watched it climb a telephone pole, just to beat up a raccoon. Saw it chase the neighbor's German Shepherd guard dog all the way home, clawing its jewels as it ran. Just a mean cat.
Man, alive! I'd gotten into it with ol' lady #2 one time over her cat trying to claw out my yellow labs eyes, and we were both out doing yard work when it happened again,,,& I told her if that dog loses an eye because of that cat,I'll cut it's head off and "jack" & me will play fetch with it right in this very front yard,,, well, after stating that, I'd figured it best if me& "jack" were to split right quick,so I'd grabbed a canteen of water,a 5.56 mm zipper casing-liner & "jack" to vacate the 'hot' zone for the afternoon,,,to hit the desert broiler of lonesome vastness,,,,LOL ,,, wouldn't you know it? "Jack" caught wind and flushed out a bobcat that I'd made a running eviserating 100 yard shot on(that's true,too)
So, I cut off that varmints head & me and "Jack" go back home & started playing 'fetch' with it in the front yard,,,:lmao2:,,,ol' lady #2 thought that was about the most hilarious thing she'd ever seen and all was well once again within the realm
( True story/no jive)o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Now, that's pretty neat to see, almost like it's trying to maintain it's 'stealth mode' in between pauses or like a pine marten Marty Stouffer would show on "wild America" back in the day
,,,Do you remember Marlin Perkins? He HAD the Sunday afternoon sportsman show on for years,,,even without football to watch that 'american sportsman' show was something to look forward to.