Here's a funny cat

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hen Pecked! :lmao2:
tenor.gif
Man,that's one weird fur pattern on that cat with the left hook,,,:lmao: check out the rings on that suckers tail,,,:lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I always thought you to be a dag man...
I learn something everyday.

I need to learn how to upload my dirty, rotten dags doing the isht they do.
My boys are like Bill Murray and the funny Belushi brother going cray upon each other constantly.

My pit being the Bill Murray and my dirty ehfing Mambo (Malteepoo) being the absolutely coked up Belushi brother...

I gots vids boys... Just not the savvy,
Believe it or not, I've always been a hunting/ gun dog man( I still am)
But ever since the Mexicans at the horse stable pinned my last yellow lab up in the yard of the house of the woman who owns the property cuz' they thought it was one of her's that had gotten out( he was a pound/ rescue hound that looked like 3 week old sun dried road kill when I'd brought him home,,,skin hanging off bones,then they had to snip his jewels & charge me $80 b-4 they would let me bring him home( they damn near acted liked they'd rather have shot or gassed him than to have somebody want him,,,lol, I guess he was a mean S.O.B. Towards them ,to remember hearing them talk about the history they had with him:lmao:)
Anyway ,horse stable lady had her male lab die about 3 weeks b-4 I had mine running around the stables being a Labrador idiot,And she said her female yellow lab was fixing to die of a broken heart,,,so,,,I'd figured he'd prolly eat pretty good & be better cared for than what I'd probably give him( I was single & running ****** pretty heavy then) so I told her to just keep him,,,,that was back about 09 then in around Dec.2011 I'd unwantingly inherited a girlfriends cat,,,And haven't really looked back since, man! dogs are really needy,clingy & full of crap,,, ya know? o_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

:thumbup: *edit* I'd had that dog probably 3 years since between the pound & the time of giving him away,,,he seemed to transition over pretty good,but Pat said he'd bark and raise hell every time I'd drive past for the first couple months)

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Your cats are funny!!!

Cats are cool!!! My other cat would eat ravoli. She also would be nice and try to feed me by bringing in moles,mice,and baby rabbits she caught when she got out.I had to check her mouth everytime she came back in because she would try to hide the mole in her mouth.Nice gesture by her but I had to pass on this great meal.Also she was very playful and you know those little red bouncey balls that come with the paddle.She loved those balls and i had to hide them if I wanted any sleep because she would grab it in her mouth and jump into the bathtub and I all I heard all night was BANG! BOOM! WHAM! BAM!! because she was playing with the ball all night. She could also pry open a closed door sticking her paw under the door.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Man,one time up in the foothills swimming pool house,the ol' lady's cat had caught a mouse out in the garage and jumped up on the bed early one morning while we were having morning coffee in bed and turned it loose & it started zipping around and the ol' lady's screaming and kicking her legs,,,and well naturally that scared the cat and she un*$$ed the scene,hot coffee was getting all sloshed around between us,,,:lmao:
Come to think about it,,,it pretty HILARIOUS:lmao2: