Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Massage Anyone?
tenor.gif

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
LOL.
Hi Bish. Hope ur all done work now so u can relax. Have a great evening!

Yes Ma'am. Finally got home and now got the feet up with a Bourbon, and a Bourbon chaser.... LOL

Take em while I can..... Another 10 hour day tomorrow....

Thanks for the kind words.... Hope you are having a great night as well......

Awesome additions to the thread there Daboyz.....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yes Ma'am. Finally got home and now got the feet up with a Bourbon, and a Bourbon chaser.... LOL

Take em while I can..... Another 10 hour day tomorrow....

Thanks for the kind words.... Hope you are having a great night as well......
Oh no. I thought you had off tomorrow? Poor thing. You must be exhausted.

Aw, ur very welcome my friend. And yes, having a great nite indeed. Thank you!
tenor.gif

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Oh no. I thought you had off tomorrow? Poor thing. You must be exhausted.

Aw, ur very welcome my friend. And yes, having a great nite indeed. Thank you!
tenor.gif

I do have Tuesday and Thursday off next week but work five 10-12 hour days next week. So I stop by after work for a bit and try to keep up. Post a little and pick on those still awake.... Kind of works out being I get home around 10pm and it is still 7pm out there for most of the guys.... Guess we are the late owls.... East coasters have to represent the late night somehow.... LOL

Cute-cat-drinking-milk-gif.gif

I now Know who finished my eggnog last month..... Caught red handed or white pawed... LOL

timb2

Reaction score
I love cats!! My old cat was just weird. He loved black olives from the pizza(forget the sausage or other meats) and the pizza delivery man wasn't safe because my cat was in love and would try to grab them by the leg because he was so happy to see them.I always order black olives everytime just for him. He also loved marshmellows and had to keep them out of his reach because afraid he would become a diabetic.Also loved to get dizzy.He would chase my belt in a circle all day and loved it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I do have Tuesday and Thursday off next week but work five 10-12 hour days next week. So I stop by after work for a bit and try to keep up. Post a little and pick on those still awake.... Kind of works out being I get home around 10pm and it is still 7pm out there for most of the guys.... Guess we are the late owls.... East coasters have to represent the late night somehow.... LOL

Cute-cat-drinking-milk-gif.gif

I now Know who finished my eggnog last month..... Caught red handed or white pawed... LOL
Gotcha luv. You're a hard worker. :)
Us East Coasters also rule in SB Championships. So much so, the Egals don't even need to win one.:igglestrophy: