He's no Tebow...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Imagine if Tim Tebow had come out after the Ol' Miss loss and said "If the worst thing that ever happens to me is losing a game, then I've lived a good life."

Imagine if Tony Romo had come out after the Commanders loss and said "I just want to say one thing. To the fans and everybody in Cowboys Nation, um, you know what, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal – something Dallas has never done here.” or something like this...

imagine...I'm not saying I want Tebow. I just wish Romo would learn that sometimes leadership means standing up and showing some emotion after the game to let your teammates and fans know that yes, you are bothered by a loss and yes you WILL do something about it. But, I guess he's got the money and he got the girl. Why try now right?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Nobody is Tim Tebow. Tebow is TEBOW. The greatest QB who has ever lived. Nay. The greatest human being who has ever lived.

I learned this last night from Thom Brennaman.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2564669 said:
Imagine if Tim Tebow had come out after the Ol' Miss loss and said "If the worst thing that ever happens to me is losing a game, then I've lived a good life."

Imagine if Tony Romo had come out after the Commanders loss and said "I just want to say one thing. To the fans and everybody in Cowboys Nation, um, you know what, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal – something Dallas has never done here.” or something like this...

imagine...I'm not saying I want Tebow. I just wish Romo would learn that sometimes leadership means standing up and showing some emotion after the game to let your teammates and fans know that yes, you are bothered by a loss and yes you WILL do something about it. But, I guess he's got the money and he got the girl. Why try now right?

Good point, but they are just two different personalities.

Tebow is a rare breed when it comes to intangibles.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Imagine if Florida had played USC in that bowl game instead of Oklahoma...

Stupid BCS!!! :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
THUMPER;2564689 said:
Imagine if Florida had played USC in that bowl game instead of Oklahoma...

Stupid BCS!!! :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Well, at least USC had their destiny in their own hands at one point. Regardless of what people feel about their chances, think about how Utah must feel right now. Undefeated season and they handled Alabama in their bowl game. Afterwards, some of the Poll "Voters" that downgraded them in November/December come out and say that they did not actually watch them all season until the bowl game and, "whoops" we might have been wrong to rank them so low.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Alexander;2564685 said:
Nobody is Tim Tebow. Tebow is TEBOW. The greatest QB who has ever lived. Nay. The greatest human being who has ever lived.

No kidding. I'm getting sick of announcers and their love fests with certain players practically demanding the audience love them equally.:ralph: There was someone else a few bowl games back that was the greatest human being ever too. I can't remember. It almost felt like I was watching the Olympics.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
Alexander;2564685 said:

I agree Alexander, being an OU fan it was tough.

The man-love for Tebow was annoying.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Alexander;2564685 said:

I didn't know up until last night that Tebow could actually walk on water too.

Incredible.

Alexander

Reaction score
Bull Frog;2564714 said:
It almost felt like I was watching the Olympics.

Do not shy away from the glory of Michael Phelps. Embrace it. And Him.

Alexander

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2564724 said:
I didn't know up until last night that Tebow could actually walk on water too.

Incredible.

The condition of water depends on Tim Tebow's mood. Sometimes he walks on it. When he is impatient, he simply parts it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Alexander;2564685 said:

Those good role models just make you sick huh:rolleyes:

Great kid. It is nice that someone talks about who they are as a person rather than what they can do on the football field.

That IS what is important, isn't it?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander;2564685 said:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Yeah that guy last night made Madden's love of all things Brett Favre seem like nothing.

That guy probably had to wear a bib from the slobbering and duct tape his pants before walking out of the booth.

jimmy40

Reaction score
aikemirv;2564738 said:

Great kid. It is nice that someone talks about who they are as a person rather than what they can do on the football field.

If you're looking for a son in law.

Alexander

Reaction score
aikemirv;2564738 said:

No over-the-top man-love from sports announcers that borders on homoeroticism makes me sick.

joseephuss

Reaction score
One is in college. One is in the NFL. Two distinctly different brands of football.

Who in the NFL would say the same kind of thing that Tebow said? I have seen more similar statements from other college players, but nothing like that in the NFL.

superpunk

Reaction score
I wonder who gets more action....

Tim Tebow or Aldous Snow....