Hey Cowboys Nation, I'm the New Guy, but my fan hood is old

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Oh boy caddy, you have NO idea what you've done to yourself. ksk is gonna follow you around like Jim Carrey did with Matthew Broderick in The Cable Guy. :facepalm:

Welcome aboard.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! What in the world am I going to call you? Is that an acronym? I got the first part as Coachcoachis, and I am hoping it's jokin' and not jerkin', but need to know before I proceed with the rest.

I used to think the lurkers that read instead of participated were fearful of ridicule but now know that was ridiculous. Anyone reading our nonsensical crap and not wadin' on in and grabbin' some of this is just denying their own inner child. I don't have an inner child, I have an inner kindergarten full of nasty boys and one little girl, Trudy, that will become a tramp in high school.

OK, I can't deal with your moniker so I cam going to make a word out of your word that is easy for me to remember because the memory is the second thing to shrink. You shall, henceforth, be known as Cadillac, Caddy for short and be pleased I do not shorten it further.

Welcome Caddy to not only this new home but the right side of posting. I always had the feeling I was being watched on the old one and am now happy to see you've decided to expose yourself and be insulted like the rest of us.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Thanks Couch-Couch, I've recognize ur name as well. I've read a lot of ur guys post over time but really never participated. Cool to actually interact with you all

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
U wouldn't believe champ, but I would say this@ that time that occurred in my life, I was in a relationship with another woman & I was driving her Nice Car@the time& end up letting Ms. Connecticut;'-) take it for a test spin because she was so enamored with the car& was thinking of getting one herself. Classic to me because I'm the only one who knows this story;'-) by meaning they never found out about each other. .I'm not condoning this behavior, it's just a memory that pops in my head when I think of "Connecticut"

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Lol, so funny about the name because I initially had a regular name upon trying to gain access to this website or Forum& they kept rejecting the different names so I became I reckon"creative" & it got me thru, so yeah my name is a bunch of consonants& vowels but look if everybody on here wants to call me Caddy, I'm ok with it, it's definitely not disrespectful & that's not why I'm on here to be called by name or whatever. I'm on here to converse & chop it up with you all because I personally think people that cheer& root for that team with Stars on their helmet are pretty solid cool people. So yeah homies, I reckon I'm Caddy, is that the consensus u all came up with?! I don't oblige.... Thanks for the welcomes:;'-))

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Oh boy caddy, you have NO idea what you've done to yourself. ksk is gonna follow you around like Jim Carrey did with Matthew Broderick in The Cable Guy. :facepalm:

Welcome aboard.
Quickdraw! Preciate cha champ!...I recognize...I'm hipp;'-)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what they gave me, I have no control over it, now with that being said. How would I get a Avatar, I don't know the first thing in how that works
Well Caddy, don't look to ksk to help you, he's convinced the new members are admiring and emulating him. Reality, the warden, can help you out there.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Lol, so funny about the name because I initially had a regular name upon trying to gain access to this website or Forum& they kept rejecting the different names so I became I reckon"creative" & it got me thru, so yeah my name is a bunch of consonants& vowels but look if everybody on here wants to call me Caddy, I'm ok with it, it's definitely not disrespectful & that's not why I'm on here to be called by name or whatever. I'm on here to converse & chop it up with you all because I personally think people that cheer& root for that team with Stars on their helmet are pretty solid cool people. So yeah homies, I reckon I'm Caddy, is that the consensus u all came up with?! I don't oblige.... Thanks for the welcomes:;'-))
I'd assumed You were Polish, My bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is what they gave me, I have no control over it, now with that being said. How would I get a Avatar, I don't know the first thing in how that works
I was coming up with an acronym for CouchCoach. That's what that post was, if you didn't realize it. ;)