hey, everyone...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...has access to all these fancy smilies.

How do I enter a new level of user sophistication? Is this some sort of exclusive club?

Is this some form of let's not let the Canadian in the clubhouse sort of deal?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
davidyee said:
...has access to all these fancy smilies.

How do I enter a new level of user sophistication? Is this some sort of exclusive club?

Is this some form of let's not let the Canadian in the clubhouse sort of deal?

It's real simple. On your toolbar, click the white smiley face. Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and click Show All Smilies.Then have fun selecting the smilies.

WG

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
It's real simple. On your toolbar, click the white smiley face. Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and click Show All Smilies.Then have fun selecting the smilies.

WG

...I must be too stupid to figure this out. I don't see a white smiley on a toolbar. I'm running Firefox from this machine, am I missing something here?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
davidyee said:
...I must be too stupid to figure this out. I don't see a white smiley on a toolbar. I'm running Firefox from this machine, am I missing something here?

When posting a response, hit the response button to the right or if you want to include the other person quote in your response, click the "quote" button to the right...

The smileys will apear to the right...

If you hit the "quick response" icon to the far right, the smiley's will not appear.