Hey Nors

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
I had no idea this would spiral into a 10 page disaster. I apologize to everyone involved. :D

I apologize for being involved.

I'm sorry.

BTW - Pioli turned down $15M 5 year offer from SeaHags

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
I apologize for being involved.

I'm sorry.

BTW - Pioli turned down $15M 5 year offer from SeaHags

Why is it that the Patriots and Belichick himself don't refer to BB as the GM? :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
You don't know by now you NEVER ask Nors a question if you want a correct and FACTUAL answer? :D

Move ON already! Pioli is not the GM, Belichick has that responsibility and total control.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
Move ON already! Pioli is not the GM, Belichick has that responsibility and total control.

Again when did I say Pioli was the GM?

Do I need to paste all your posts?

Is Belichick listed as GM on the Patriots official site, yes or no?

Simple answer Nors, one word, two letters, starts with an N, is the first half of your username, has been answered by 5 different posters in this thread.

Of course your answer will be an article by some hack that can't fact check any better than JJT. :D

ravidubey

Reaction score
Nors said:
My initial point was Pioli can't get out of his contract, not that he is trying to.
Can Pioli get out of his Pats contract to go to Seattle? interesting debate
I thought he could, as long as the position is a promotion, but maybe that rule only applies to coaches.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Simple answer Nors, one word, two letters, starts with an N, is the first half of your username, has been answered by 5 different posters in this thread.

Of course your answer will be an article by some hack that can't fact check any better than JJT. :D

That show Belicheck is in charge and the GM.

Heck - why is Pioli's title only Player Personnel? Only way he was allowed to explore Seattle job was beacuase it was a promotion opportunity to GM!
Belicheck is Pats GM - thats clear.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_12593416.shtml

Let it go! Belichick is the GM of the Pats. See related article.

blindzebra said:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
I thought he could, as long as the position is a promotion, but maybe that rule only applies to coaches.

As Pioli is only Player personel and reports into BB, He was granted permission to talk to Seahags about promotion to GM. He has turned that offer down.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since this has turned into yet another boring New England Patriots blah blah blah thread.

It gets moved to the NFL Zone.

Wow.....seriously, don't you guys get tired of the Patriots talk....and it is not just nors doing it, because if it was the stuff wouldn't last this long.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_12593416.shtml

Let it go! Belichick is the GM of the Pats. See related article.

The only FACT is you cannot answer a question.

You can show a million articles that say Belichick is the GM, that does not change the fact that the NE PATRIOTS DO NOT HAVE HIM LISTED AS GM.

NE does not have a GM, BB may in fact have the final word on many things, but he DOES NOT HAVE THE TITLE OF GM.

FYI, by saying this it does not mean Pioli is the GM, or that I think he is, so one last time.

DOES NE HAVE BELICHICK LISTED AS THE GM ON THEIR OFFICIAL SITE?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know....one could goto the official Patriots site, send them an email and ask who is the GM, and if there is no official GM who has those duties. :cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
The only FACT is you cannot answer a question.

You can show a million articles that say Belichick is the GM, that does not change the fact that the NE PATRIOTS DO NOT HAVE HIM LISTED AS GM.

NE does not have a GM, BB may in fact have the final word on many things, but he DOES NOT HAVE THE TITLE OF GM.

FYI, by saying this it does not mean Pioli is the GM, or that I think he is, so one last time.

DOES NE HAVE BELICHICK LISTED AS THE GM ON THEIR OFFICIAL SITE?

He does not have GM title but by league rules he is considered Pats GM. He has all the control and duties of the GM. Pioli reports to him and is just a Player Personnel guy. That last article could not have been any clearer.

Thats why he was allowed a promotion opportunity to GM in Seattle.

Brainpaint is trying to let this thread die, accept that BB HAS PATS gm JOB, BECAUSE HE DOES! Full control, only 10 coaches had that when article was written.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
He does not have GM title but by league rules he is considered Pats GM. He has all the control and duties of the GM. Pioli reports to him and is just a Player Personnel guy. That last article could not have been any clearer.

Thats why he was allowed a promotion opportunity to GM in Seattle.

Brainpaint is trying to let this thread die, accept that BB HAS PATS gm JOB, BECAUSE HE DOES! Full control, only 10 coaches had that when article was written.

Once again why doesn't someone email the pats and get the official word?

Surely if BB had more duties (official) then he would have a title to go along with Head Coach....however he has no other listings other then...Head Coach and then they have a large group of people in the executive listing of the site.

So...someone email the Patriots and get the official word instead of the pointless arguments that never leads to an ACTUAL answer.

Not to hard to figure out, although maybe if that did happen it would take away some of the fun you guys are having.

perhaps2

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Nors strikes again!

He arrives like a flash in the night spreading confusion and chaos and just as the good guys arrive to clean up the mess, Nors puts up the invisible walls to pretend he doesn't see the truth.

And then off to render another thread incomprehensible.

Poking Nors with pointy sticks got this thread 10 pages long. Guys, I tried to bring him over to the planet and get him out of your hair, he's still more than welcome. I'll still be lurking here, but I hope Parcells thinks twice about Drew henson. It's bad enough to have VT out there, but to have a statue? It's very painful to watch him play.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
perhaps2 said:
Poking Nors with pointy sticks got this thread 10 pages long. Guys, I tried to bring him over to the planet and get him out of your hair, he's still more than welcome. I'll still be lurking here, but I hope Parcells thinks twice about Drew henson. It's bad enough to have VT out there, but to have a statue? It's very painful to watch him play.
I am pretty sure you meant to say Drew Bledsoe. Henson is very mobile.

k19

Reaction score
whocares2.jpg