Hey Nors

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
By BOB MATTHEWS
Rochester, N.Y. Democrat and Chronicle

The Cincinnati Bengals shocked the football world and had a productive draft.

New England's Bill Belichick showed the patience a coach-GM with a long-term contract can afford to have.

WHY IS PIOLI named VP/Player Personel and not GM on web page? Belichick is GM. Please stop.

BB is GM move on!

Why isn't Belicheck named GM on the web site Nors?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Why isn't Pioli named GM on website Zebs?

BB is GM, clearly. Thats why he was allowed access to Hawks GM promotion. I posted that link last night and feel no need to repost link. Move on - you are wrong.

I also posted tonight links to BB/GM articles. You do the math.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

BB is GM, clearly. Thats why he was allowed access to Hawks GM promotion. I posted that link last night and feel no need to repost link. Move on - you are wrong.

Yep it's in the newspaper it MUST be true. :rolleyes:

You still have not answered the question.

Why isn't Belicheck carrying the title on the Patriot's official site?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
The Pats have maintained that they have the right to deny Pioli permission to interview based on language in his contract, even though Pioli is only a vice president and doesn't have complete personnel control.

``It would have to be a general manager or a president to be a high-ranking employee,'' Jones said, referring to the distinction laid out in the league's tampering policy. ``They can't refuse you permission unless they're prepared to step up and make him the general manager and give him the requisite authority that has to be in that (job) definition.''

FREAKIN SEAL CLUBBING, back off

Pioli is not Pats GM, BB is. PERIOD

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Yep it's in the newspaper it MUST be true. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows BB is GM, all articles report that as well TO MY FACT.
Where are your articles on Pioli as GM? NOT HAPPENING?> eh?

Pioli is VP Player personnel, not GM.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I feel neglected. He isn't answering me any more. He loves Zebra more. Not that I blame him Zebra looks so damned cute in those tights.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Maybe the Patriots' webmaster messed up and named him 'Vice President - Player Personnel'. After all, he/she omitted Belichick's info.
Nors said:
How many of those articles are from www.patriots.com?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
Everyone knows BB is GM, all articles report that as well TO MY FACT.
Where are your articles on Pioli as GM? NOT HAPPENING?> eh?

Pioli is VP Player personnel, not GM.

When did I say Pioli was GM.

Point it out.

My first post in this thread said that Pioli was vice president/director of player personnel.

I also noted that Belicheck is NOT the GM in TITLE on the official Patriot's site.

So stop lying about what I've posted. Stop stating you are RIGHT based on articles, when the Patriots THEMSELVES don't have Belicheck listed as GM. It makes you look like a fool. ;)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
When did I say Pioli was GM.

Point it out.

My first post in this thread said that Pioli was vice president/director of player personnel.

I also noted that Belicheck is NOT the GM in TITLE on the official Patriot's site.

So stop lying about what I've posted. Stop stating you are RIGHT based on articles, when the Patriots THEMSELVES don't have Belicheck listed as GM. It makes you look like a fool. ;)

You and Hos have soul searching to do, thanks for calling Hos out on the mis facts re Pioli not being GM, we agree there. BB is GM - TURKEY SHOOT!

Any one - please post fact stating Pioli is GM?
HAHAHAHA

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
You and Hos have soul searching to do, thanks for calling Hos out on the mis facts re Pioli not being GM, we agree there. BB is GM - TURKEY SHOOT!

HAHAHAHA
Nors, what is the difference between a Chairman of the Board and a Chief Executive Officer?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nors, what is the difference between a Chairman of the Board and a Chief Executive Officer?

Whats the difference between dishwasher and table setter?

Move on, you were wrong.
Don't make me seal club you more! :skins: :p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Whats the difference between dishwasher and table setter?

Move on, you were wrong.
Don't make me seal club you more! :skins: :p
In other words you can't answer the question.

That's what I thought. Thank you.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
In other words you can't answer the question.

That's what I thought. Thank you.

You are so dead *** wrong its sad. Again, please post Pioli's 31 real peers. He was NEVER Pats GM.....

Nite !!!!!!!!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

HAHAHAHA

Here is all my posts in this thread.

#1. If you go to the Patriots site, Belicheck IS NOT listed as their GM, his ONLY title is head coach.

Pioli is Vice President/Director of Player Personnel.

#2. Belicheck is NOT the GM, his only title is head coach according to NE's official site. NE does not have a GM.

#3. Then how come Belicheck does not have the title of GM on the Patriot's official site, if he is the GM?

I'd have thought this fine organization would know whether or not they have a GM and put that persons name on the web site.

#4. Why isn't Belicheck named GM on the web site Nors?

#5. Yep it's in the newspaper it MUST be true.

#6.When did I say Pioli was GM.

Point it out.

So stop lying about what I've posted. Stop stating you are RIGHT based on articles, when the Patriots THEMSELVES don't have Belicheck listed as GM. It makes you look like a fool.

So what motars am I storming Nors?

You have a water pistol, just like usual. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
You are so dead *** wrong its sad. Again, please post Pioli's 31 real peers. He was NEVER Pats GM.....

Nite !!!!!!!!
You didn't need to respond. I already got the gist of the fact that you can't answer the questions. I wasn't surprised. Call it an educated guess or whatever you want, but there wasn't a doubt in my mind that your spin doctoring would fall way short of any real meat. Crow soup suits you though, even if you won't admit it is a staple of your diet. Everyone knows you're blowing smoke.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's an excerpt:

Belichick and Patriots owner Bob Kraft dodged questions of whether Belichick's responsibilities will extend to GM. It sounds like they won't.

"I'm not a one-man band," Belichick said. "I can't play all the instruments. It's important for everyone in the organization to be on the same page. It's not important who's right. It's important what's right."

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/stories/20000128/SP_002.htm

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
I have read all the new posts and Nors' rebuttal attempts. Immediately after reading the lastest posts, I literally rubbed my eyes for about 20 seconds and poured a pitcher of water on my head. :confused:

Nors...listen. Every NFL organization is unique and the management hierarchies from team-to-team vary widely. For example, who makes personnel decisions in Kansas City? Carl Peterson, right? And he is their GM. I'm sure Vermeil has input, but King Carl calls the shots.

It would be almost impossible for Hos or anyone else to list Pioli's 31 other counterparts unless you were well versed in each NFL organization and their specific organizational hierarchy. Not all GMs perform identical tasks in their respective NFL organization. Same with the Personnel Director. Some are glorified scouts, others make major decisions on draft day.

I do know one thing though...Pioli's "counterpart" in NE isn't Belichick, it's HIMSELF!! :p

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Waffle said:
I have read all the new posts and Nors' rebuttal attempts. Immediately after reading the lastest posts, I literally rubbed my eyes for about 20 seconds and poured a pitcher of water on my head. :confused:

Nors...listen. Every NFL organization is unique and the management hierarchies from team-to-team vary widely. For example, who makes personnel decisions in Kansas City? Carl Peterson, right? And he is their GM. I'm sure Vermeil has input, but King Carl calls the shots.

It would be almost impossible for Hos or anyone else to list Pioli's 31 other counterparts unless you were well versed in each NFL organization and their specific organizational hierarchy. Not all GMs perform identical tasks in their respective NFL organization. Same with the Personnel Director. Some are glorified scouts, others make major decisions on draft day.

I do know one thing though...Pioli's "counterpart" in NE isn't Belichick, it's HIMSELF!! :p

All teams have a GM. All GM's have a player personnell guy. Past decade it was.

GM - JJ
Player Personel - Lacewell

And coach off to the side - that is dysfunctional

In Fact that was how Kraft ran Pats front office pre Bellicheck. Remember, Kraft Refused to give Parcells GM and control? Thats why he LEFT.

Pats today
GM - Belichick
Player Personel - Pioli

Pioli to even have his name mentioned is significant in that as I posted to start, you can't name offhand the other 31 teams player personel guys.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
5 years $15 Million

He currently makes less than $1M

Source - Felger in Boston Herald

Back to Dallas, Who is replacing Lacewell?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors strikes again!

He arrives like a flash in the night spreading confusion and chaos and just as the good guys arrive to clean up the mess, Nors puts up the invisible walls to pretend he doesn't see the truth.

And then off to render another thread incomprehensible.