Hey Pittdawg--Parcells just gave props to your son!

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
He was asked who the biggest surprise of the offseason was. Said Petitti & Fabini. Says Rob looks like a completely different person after what he's done in the offseason.

We're waiting anxiously to hear any news you've got!!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I wanna see him too. He must look like a monster the way parcells said he looks completely diff.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
I wanna see him too. He must look like a monster the way parcells said he looks completely diff.

isn't he like 6 foot 7ish? that right there makes him look like a monster....thanks goodness he plays for us :cool:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wait a minute now guys, i thought he said 2 guys that looked different were Petti and Ratliff

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
yeah, but he stressed the issue with pettiti.....I'm anxious to see this kid excell after the beating he took last year.

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
i have a feeling this kid is going to hold down the RT posisition for many years to come

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know if Rob will turn out the same way, but another fellow who was undrafted was Tony Siragusa. Ending up having a pretty decent career.

(I also remember Rod Woodson having a rough rookie season. I vividly remember the infamous punt that touched his foot, he didn't do anything, & the other team scored. Chris Berman on Primetime Live had a field day with it! Rod's career turned out pretty well too.)

sago1

Reaction score
Yes I heard Parcells say Pettiti and Ratliff too but he did focus exclusively on Pettiti after naming these 2 guys. The only thing I've heard about Fabini was he didn't look good in the last minicamp.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Yeah like his Dad is gonna come on here and soak up some love after the way so many posters dogged his son at the end of last year.

That was an embarrasment.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Yeah like his Dad is gonna come on here and soak up some love after the way so many posters dogged his son at the end of last year.

That was an embarrasment.

well, he was here at 12:01 PM soaking up something...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
tomson75 said:
well, he was here at 12:01 PM soaking up something...
Really? Well, I'm not surprised. He's always handled things in a first class manner. I'm very happy for him.

Rob showed a tremendous amount of toughness, courage and heart last year and now that he's healthy and in top flight condition, he could be our answer at RT for many years.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Really? Well, I'm not surprised. He's always handled things in a first class manner. I'm very happy for him.

Rob showed a tremendous amount of toughness, courage and heart last year and now that he's healthy and in top flight condition, he could be our answer at RT for many years.

true and true.

MONT17

Reaction score
PDawgie is the father of a pro Athlete, you think this is the only/first place where he would hear something negative about his son... get off the soap box!!!

Chill... PDAWGIE is probally in OXNARD! the beach is olny like 5 minutes away... thats where Ide be!!!

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I really need to see some pictures of this guy.

Really.

Yeah all this "new person" talk and I haven't seen anything to show it. I'd like to know what all the buzz is really about.