Hey Pittdawg--Parcells just gave props to your son!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
I really need to see some pictures of this guy.

Really.
There was some snippet of Rob on dc.om back before the minicamp and I thought he looked good. He didn't have on his uni or anything (reg. clothes), but it as clear he was leaner and didn't look as soft. His face looks more defined, too.

superpunk

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
LOL!

I was just joshin.

Don't hate me cos I'm beautiful. :)

It's my job to keep the board in line. And to let you know how incredibly important I am while I'm doing it. ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
There was some snippet of Rob on dc.om back before the minicamp and I thought he looked good. He didn't have on his uni or anything (reg. clothes), but it as clear he was leaner and didn't look as soft. His face looks more defined, too.

Yeah - I haven't seen him at all. LOTS of talk, and I get more and more excited. When I heard about Fabini, it seemed like the end of the pettiti era. But apparently, he "responds well to competition."

And that is awesome.

kmd24

Reaction score
:)
Kittymama said:
(I also remember Rod Woodson having a rough rookie season. I vividly remember the infamous punt that touched his foot, he didn't do anything, & the other team scored. Chris Berman on Primetime Live had a field day with it! Rod's career turned out pretty well too.)

You don't remember it that vividly because it was a kickoff and Barry Foster. :)

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
Yeah all this "new person" talk and I haven't seen anything to show it. I'd like to know what all the buzz is really about.

Calicowboy has one picture of him up in his post in the Training Camp Picture Zone.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
kmd24 said:
:)

You don't remember it that vividly because it was a kickoff and Barry Foster. :)
Well, ok. I remember some sort of a kick hitting him. I coulda sworn it was Woodson. I remember Primetime Live going "yes he's a rookie rookie rookie" with an arrow pointing to him. Thought I saw it repeated somewhere later. Oh well.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
booker said:
Could you have your son give Dale Hansen a purple nurple?:D
Better yet, encourage him to "accidentally" run over Dale at full speed while making a play! You know, kinda the way players will occasionally knock Parcells down when they're in the middle of a play.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
wait a minute now guys, i thought he said 2 guys that looked different were Petti and Ratliff

We only kiss the arse of players who have families who represent on the Zone. ;)

Being serious, Bill singled out Petitti yesterday too, so here's hoping we have another Tui on our hands!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Calicowboy has one picture of him up in his post in the Training Camp Picture Zone.

So they don't have to go looking for it.

http://img154.*************/img154/7825/img0791nq2gx4.jpg

From calicowboy

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
So they don't have to go looking for it.

http://img154.*************/img154/7825/img0791nq2gx4.jpg

From calicowboy
he is one good looking son of a gun!!!! just keep that women in the 79 jersey away from him.

lspain1

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
he is one good looking son of a gun!!!! just keep that women in the 79 jersey away from him.

:laugh2: He'd better watch out now Pittdawg! If he wins the starting job this season he's gonna be a celebrity. The groupies will be out in force.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
:laugh2: He'd better watch out now Pittdawg! If he wins the starting job this season he's gonna be a celebrity. The groupies will be out in force.

Why should he 'watch out.?' Really, isn't that the GOAL of a pro athlete? Groupies?

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
He does look thinner and more cut if you compare him to Pitt's sig.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
there is a real noticeable difference in the way Rob looks from last years TC to this years.

Wimbo

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Hey Pittdawg,
I notice that the left arm tatoo Rob is sporting is different in his college picture (your sig pic) than it is now. Did he add to the existing tattoo or was he sporting one of those temporary things? ;)