Hey Pittdawg--Parcells just gave props to your son!

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
He was asked who the biggest surprise of the offseason was. Said Petitti & Fabini.
Great news about Petitti. I was even more estatic to read he mentioned Fabini as well, but apperently you meant Ratliff.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Yeah like his Dad is gonna come on here and soak up some love after the way so many posters dogged his son at the end of last year.

That was an embarrasment.

Pittdawg has dropped by here a few times during the offseason fielding questions about Rob's offseason workout schedule, informed us that Rob was doing ball-room dancing

but yeah, that was classless what some fans on here did during the year

Henson Domination

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
So they don't have to go looking for it.

http://img154.*************/img154/7825/img0791nq2gx4.jpg

From calicowboy

He looks more beastly than I remember from last season. One thing is for sure... I wouldn't ever walk up to him and call him soft. He's gonna be a monster this year! Can't wait

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
he is one good looking son of a gun!!!! just keep that women in the 79 jersey away from him.
Is there a story there PD?

booker

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Better yet, encourage him to "accidentally" run over Dale at full speed while making a play! You know, kinda the way players will occasionally knock Parcells down when they're in the middle of a play.

I figured with those paws Hansen would be lucky to walk away with his torso.;) Iam not kidding the guy really is a total tool.

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Hey Pittdawg,
I notice that the left arm tatoo Rob is sporting is different in his college picture (your sig pic) than it is now. Did he add to the existing tattoo or was he sporting one of those temporary things? ;)

he added to the one he had. have no idea what signifigence it has, but he seems to like it.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I saw that. I'm asking if there is a story behind his wanting her to stay away from Rob?

Good question - my dad would be rooting for me to go after her. Of course, that's the attitude that brought me about as well.

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I saw that. I'm asking if there is a story behind his wanting her to stay away from Rob?

none that i know of just want him to focus on football only, like i have any say.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
none that i know of just want him to focus on football only, like i have any say.
He looks focused to me boss. I see weight loss around his jowls and belly and definition in his arms as well as bulk in the shoulder area.

He worked his butt off.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Pittdawg,
I have to ask you. What caused this physical overhaul in your son? Did BP inspire him? Maybe show confidence in him? Was it more about his own maturation process? How about, was it about the money? Just curious about how his whole mentaility from college to the Pros has done a 180. Very interesting stuff. Rob doesn't even look like the same guy as who we drafted. I have been high on him from the beginning and feel he is a big part of one of the best draft classes of all time.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
PakiPride said:
ya...right....uh huh

Why don't you look up my history. Then say something intelligent. Oh, right I have read a few of your posts. Nothing to see here.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
dmg, remember last year he was more in a weight loss mode...trying to get rid of excess weight. Since last season ended, he has been in the weight program. It's happens very often that there is a huge change in a guy from year one to year two. I think that is what we are seeing with Rob.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Henson Domination said:
He looks more beastly than I remember from last season. One thing is for sure... I wouldn't ever walk up to him and call him soft. He's gonna be a monster this year! Can't wait

he'd probably just laugh at you, then push you down like King Kong did to Naomi Watts :p: