Hey, Reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no idea why that last post multiquoted.
If you click reply in a post, it adds it to the reply box at the bottom of the page. If you then or soon after click reply on another thread, it will add that quote as well to the reply box.

The reply box saves your draft for up to 24 hours. You can clear the draft by clicking the floppy disk icon in the reply box and click "Delete Draft" or you can just edit it out.

I used to have mutli-quote support disabled on the site, but users like being cable to use it so I put it back.

It does get annoying sometimes though when I click reply, start typing a message and decide against posting it. Then later in the same thread reply to another post and see my old unposted reply included as well.

CapnB

Reaction score
Hey Capn, cool that you're here!

Oh yeah, I was gonna find everyone one way or another. Show up at your house not wearing pants. Maybe show up at your job not wearing pants.... some might go to church... not sure about that one... but yeah, i would show up there not wearing pants too. I emailed Tim -g2 but it came straight back to me....guess he didnt like me showing up with no pants on after 27th time.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Did anyone remember to bring the leg lamp, ash globe and reverse Slinky with them?
I brought a lava lamp pogo stick the original. Silly puddy oh and a 137,122 kegs of Billy Beer. And a sample of my 1st invention dirt

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you click reply in a post, it adds it to the reply box at the bottom of the page. If you then or soon after click reply on another thread, it will add that quote as well to the reply box.

The reply box saves your draft for up to 24 hours. You can clear the draft by clicking the floppy disk icon in the reply box and click "Delete Draft" or you can just edit it out.

I used to have mutli-quote support disabled on the site, but users like being cable to use it so I put it back.

It does get annoying sometimes though when I click reply, start typing a message and decide against posting it. Then later in the same thread reply to another post and see my old unposted reply included as well.
Thank you for the information. I wasn't aware of that, and it's good to know, but if I hit "reply" in the first post, I didn't do it intentionally. That's why I was confused....but as I said, the information you gave will be helpful in the future, so thank you! :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh yeah, I was gonna find everyone one way or another. Show up at your house not wearing pants. Maybe show up at your job not wearing pants.... some might go to church... not sure about that one... but yeah, i would show up there not wearing pants too. I emailed Tim -g2 but it came straight back to me....guess he didnt like me showing up with no pants on after 27th time.
Or he liked it a little too much for his own comfort.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not wearing any pants either. Lost them playing strip Pick-up Sticks with the ladies from the Mahjong Club. They're rather mature ladies and when I win a move I make them put clothing back on but I keep my pants off because I have cute legs and like to show them off. I may have to curtail this past-time as a rather robust and matronly contestant showed up naked and I am afraid she might lose the first move on purpose.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As I said before, I am really surprised they didn't give you guys more notice. I can assure you they made this decision weeks ago as there no way to organize the logistics for a move, hosting changes, DNS changes, etc. in a corporation as large as the Cowboys in a day or two. Maybe they just forgot, or maybe they didn't want to give you guys time to complain.

Regardless, it would have been more respectful to at least give you guys a few days to a week to make sure everyone knew about it and where people were going. Given it's the off-season for the Cowboys now, I am sure a lot of fans only check in every so often so they're going to be shocked to find the site gone now.
I said this exact same thing. There has always been a disconnect from the forums to the writers. They want emails and tweets. They were never interested in any sort of interaction.
I was on official site since the 1st version and I think went through 4 changes. And progressively they put the forum on the back burner. I remember that Broaddus used to chat on the forum when he first came to Dallas, but he didn't enjoy the ripping. The thing that burned was that there was no explanation. Just got axed. I'm glad we were able to rally, even though there are a few still not here.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I am not wearing any pants either. Lost them playing strip Pick-up Sticks with the ladies from the Mahjong Club. They're rather mature ladies and when I win a move I make them put clothing back on but I keep my pants off because I have cute legs and like to show them off. I may have to curtail this past-time as a rather robust and matronly contestant showed up naked and I am afraid she might lose the first move on purpose.
I left my pants at DC.com

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this exact same thing. There has always been a disconnect from the forums to the writers. They want emails and tweets. They were never interested in any sort of interaction.
I was on official site since the 1st version and I think went through 4 changes. And progressively they put the forum on the back burner. I remember that Broaddus used to chat on the forum when he first came to Dallas, but he didn't enjoy the ripping. The thing that burned was that there was no explanation. Just got axed. I'm glad we were able to rally, even though there are a few still not here.
But they might not have been there at this time either. When FA and the draft get closer, they might show up because they know we would not have been disbanded so easily with such an easy ploy of shutting down the Forum. C'mon DC.com, that all you got?

Every time I am here, I am missing that place less and at some point the entire old gang will be together along with this new gang that has welcomed us and even started arguing with us....just like home.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But they might not have been there at this time either. When FA and the draft get closer, they might show up because they know we would not have been disbanded so easily with such an easy ploy of shutting down the Forum. C'mon DC.com, that all you got?

Every time I am here, I am missing that place less and at some point the entire old gang will be together along with this new gang that has welcomed us and even started arguing with us....just like home.
LMAO