Hey, Reality

kskboys

Reaction score
I would just like to express my thanks for giving us fans a place to get together. I've been a mod over there for years, and I'm well aware of how little thanks you get. Just want to let you know that we very much appreciate this place, and will do our darndest to make it even better. If you need anything from any of us at all, just let us know, we're here to contribute!

Look forward to seeing you around and chewin' the fat!!!

Much gratitude from this corner!!!!!!

KSK

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I would just like to express my thanks for giving us fans a place to get together. I've been a mod over there for years, and I'm well aware of how little thanks you get. Just want to let you know that we very much appreciate this place, and will do our darndest to make it even better. If you need anything from any of us at all, just let us know, we're here to contribute!

KSK

Ditto, except i wasn't a mod over there! Just a great poster!!!....:--)

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Same over here.. looking forward to some good Cowboys talk and JJ and Carrot bashing

Lane21Train

Reaction score

KSK
Since I cant actually like this post yet I’m just going to say it........LIKE :)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you for the kind words!

Hopefully you guys find your new home here since so many of you came over at the same time. It's a lot harder to change sites when it's just one or two people going with you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

KSK
Nobody likes a blatant brown noser,friend,,,o_O

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
We all made the decision pretty decisively and together, even though they whole thing was brought down before a lot of us, including myself, could even say goodbye. This site was always held in high regard at the DC Forum. I honestly feel like we might have a better time here, especially filtering out the noise of the Eagles/Giants trolls.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he's right tho... we're basically forum refugees and CZ has offered us a home.
I am way cool with that,bro& welcome aboard, it's just that the 'adjusting' is just that ,shouldn't nobody think their gonna splash land here and think they'll fish-weasle into some moderator positions simply because they feel credentialed,,,just assimilate, cuz' the basic command structure is pretty AWESOME just the way it is& it's fair but firm,,,o_O

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all made the decision pretty decisively and together, even though they whole thing was brought down before a lot of us, including myself, could even say goodbye. This site was always held in high regard at the DC Forum. I honestly feel like we might have a better time here, especially filtering out the noise of the Eagles/Giants trolls.
There's a lot to be said though about a forum site's atmosphere and friendships, so I'm not surprised everyone stayed there until the last moment. Even with CowboysZone, I forget sometimes how much time I spend here each day and what life would be like without it. I guess that's why I like knowing that since I own it that it's not going anywhere because it seems like every other site is on a countdown timer of some kind before it's gone for various reasons.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
There's a lot to be said though about a forum site's atmosphere and friendships, so I'm not surprised everyone stayed there until the last moment. Even with CowboysZone, I forget sometimes how much time I spend here each day and what life would be like without it. I guess that's why I like knowing that since I own it that it's not going anywhere because it seems like every other site is on a countdown timer of some kind before it's gone for various reasons.

yeah as much as we disagree with each other (virulently at times) the forums were a home to a lot of us. I spend a load of time on because I work at night and we're not allowed to sleep while bored

CowboysDrew

Reaction score

I just wish we'd had a last moment. And yeah, it's been a significant part of my day for as long as it's been up, even if I wasn't a multiple thousands post guy.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just wish we'd had a last moment. And yeah, it's been a significant part of my day for as long as it's been up, even if I wasn't a multiple thousands post guy.
As I said before, I am really surprised they didn't give you guys more notice. I can assure you they made this decision weeks ago as there no way to organize the logistics for a move, hosting changes, DNS changes, etc. in a corporation as large as the Cowboys in a day or two. Maybe they just forgot, or maybe they didn't want to give you guys time to complain.

Regardless, it would have been more respectful to at least give you guys a few days to a week to make sure everyone knew about it and where people were going. Given it's the off-season for the Cowboys now, I am sure a lot of fans only check in every so often so they're going to be shocked to find the site gone now.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
As I said before, I am really surprised they didn't give you guys more notice. I can assure you they made this decision weeks ago as there no way to organize the logistics for a move, hosting changes, DNS changes, etc. in a corporation as large as the Cowboys in a day or two. Maybe they just forgot, or maybe they didn't want to give you guys time to complain.

Regardless, it would have been more respectful to at least give you guys a week to make sure everyone knew about it and where people were going. Given it's the off-season for the Cowboys now, I am sure a lot of fans only check in every so often so they're going to be shocked to find the site gone now.

eh we're still going to complain. We have his twitter :D