Hey, Reality

cowboyec

Reaction score
just started settling in over there....then....poof....gone.
Ive never met any of you guys(you're welcome),but in the short time I was on those boards you became my family....you really made me feel welcome...(tho maybe we didnt always agree)....thank you.
love you guys.
glad we made it out safe and sound.
gotta admit tho...ole' Cowboy Eric.....now cowboyec...REALLY likes this place.
glad the band is back together.
remember...
°focus
°fight
°finish

kskboys

Reaction score
Ive never met any of you guys(you're welcome),but in the short time I was on those boards you became my family....you really made me feel welcome...(tho maybe we didnt always agree)....thank you.
love you guys.
remember...
°focus
°fight
°finish
Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you could make it and join the monkey dogpile over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
love you guys.
remember...
°focus
°fight
°finish
Well you can be sure that CZ is not going anywhere :D

Of course that is unless some rich person offers me way more money than its worth so I can retire .. even then, I would keep you guys in my thoughts and feel a little regret on dreary rainy days .. :)

So in other words, CZ is not going anywhere :D

cowboyec

Reaction score

Of course that is unless some rich person offers me way more money than its worth so I can retire .. even then, I would keep you guys in my thoughts and feel a little regret on dreary rainy days .. :)

Cowboys Congregation says Amen.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score

that's good. having to change boards constantly because they keep shutting down gets old

kskboys

Reaction score
I've been there with other non-sports forum sites I've been a member on .. eventually, you just give up even trying to find a new site in many cases.
For better or for worse(And it's most likely worse, much worse!!!), we are yours!!!!!!

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I've been there with other non-sports forum sites I've been a member on .. eventually, you just give up even trying to find a new site in many cases.

I'm fortunate my non-sports sites tend to remain pretty steady. My yugioh forums for example are still there 10 years later

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
hey @Reality

You need to do something about Dre11. I'm fixing to rip into him with the most abusive invective most of you have ever seen. I'd rather not break the rules, but I'm also not going to be constantly attacked, either.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
hey @Reality

You need to do something about Dre11. I'm fixing to rip into him with the most abusive invective most of you have ever seen. I'd rather not break the rules, but I'm also not going to be constantly attacked, either.
It's usually less then it seems, people also might want to see what your made of, stay relaxed all will work out well.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
It's usually less then it seems, people also might want to see what your made of, stay relaxed all will work out well.

I have a pretty vicious temper. I don't do "stay relaxed" very well when I'm being attacked.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey @Reality

Pet your pups, that will calm you down. If that doesn't work say this incantation "Satan, I bid thee come and retrieve your mongrel Dre 11 and take him to Hell's canning factory". Hopefully, the pups work.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well then, I wish you a long and prosperous life......and I just realized I almost quoted Spock.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
It was more than weeks. The state of the forum was honestly, reprehensible. My wife is a website coder, and when she saw the multiple broken links, horrific, layout breakdowns and just total neglect for even basic upkeep she lost her mind. But it was intentional. They let it fall apart and didn't even bother to tell anyone what was up until the 11th hour.

But, all that's neither here or there. We all want to help make this place great. We're all Cowboys fans. After this love fest we'll start sniping about Dak, and Jerry, and Garrett. I'll say really dumb things that are partly sarcastic partly unhinged mania and partly sage wisdom. It'll become home, I hope.

You'll fit right in.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Nope, not fishing for a mod position!!!!! Been that for years, it'll be a pleasure just posting and having fun!!!

I almost didn't take it the first time. Basically, your posting life changes when you're a mod. How people view you, how people talk to you. Some will absolutely hate you just because of it. Some will resent authority, some will make plans behind the scenes to gang up on you. Some are afraid of you, and many many try to push you just to see how far they can.

All in all, it is a duty, one that I respect highly. I am truly here to have fun, to respect the guidelines. To meet up w/ old friends and make new ones.

Absolutely no brown nosing here, I truly appreciate this site and what it is. It's a place to weather the storm, to meet w/ friends, old and new. To share a common bond, to celebrate the victories and commiserate on the bad stuff.

Everyone I've met here so far has been friendly and helpful. I look forward to a long, fruitful relationship.

Good to meet and get to know you, Melon!!!!!!!!!!!(Dang, I think I just brown-nosed!!!!)
You're kinda like drill Sgt Zim from Starship Troopers.

Londonboy

Reaction score
love you guys.
remember...
°focus
°fight
°finish
We need to set up a change of name thread, these name changes are getting confusing.