Twitter: Hey Romo don't quit your Day Job

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
People need the chill the bleep out. Quit taking stuff so serious especially when it was obviously meant as a joke.

A whole lot of people out there need to take the stick out their backsides.

It’s twitter. People love being a victim or offended about something on there all the time.

That’s all that app is.

Great for news but it’s a echo chamber of crying and over reacting about things like this.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Was it just me, or was a NFC-NFC game on CBS not all that normal? I thought CBS was AFC and FOX was NFC. Did they adjust the coverages recently?
It's called crossflexing. It started in 2014

CBS and Fox pay basically the same amount for NFL rights but Fox gets much better ratings do to more marketable NFC teams. A few NFC vs NFC matchups are moved to CBS to even the ratings out

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
To the offended, I'd say "lighten up, Francis".
So many softies these days. It was funny.

EmL5KXbXcAI_bcf.jpg

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It's called crossflexing. It started in 2014

CBS and Fox pay basically the same amount for NFL rights but Fox gets much better ratings do to more marketable NFC teams. A few NFC vs NFC matchups are moved to CBS to even the ratings out

One thing for certain is that CBS gets to broadcast each NFC and same with Fox and AFC team at least 2 matchups. Because Thurs and Sun night football get matchups like this sometimes, the networks have to find a way to get those teams.

Since CBS lost the Bucs/Pats matchup, they have to get a game to make up for it.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m not offended, of course, but we live in a culture now where everyone is offended about everything and you need to walk on egg shells. Romo has that dry sense of humor that I could see getting him into trouble.

Joking aside, Romo has to be the most overrated color commentator in the league. He did a very good job in his first year but it has been downhill ever since. He comes off to me as awkward and his predictions are now more often wrong than right.

Also, I won’t lie, I just can’t stand how he calls Cowboys’s games. He is either over compensating because he’s a fan and doesn’t want to come off as such, or he’s legit jealous of what Dak has accomplished. Either way, I really hope that he doesn’t call any more of our games. I have to turn the volume off.