Twitter: Hey Romo don't quit your Day Job

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Might explain why your sportscaster "casting" career never took off.
I feel bad for you people that need help understanding the game. That’s the bigger issue . And as far as my career. Retired with everything paid for enjoying life. Thank you very much

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Tp be fair..the VOCAL minority...runs things.
It only appears that way . . . because the Magicians that own the Media can manipulate Reality through Smoke & Mirrors . . . After the Judges on the Fox /Monsanto case ruled Media is of no obligation to report the Truth . . . "Mainstream Media" became Nothning but a scripted plot.

And Everyone in the public Eye are playing their part

EVERYONE . . . I dont care who your Hero is . . . Your Hero is a manufactured PAWN given the Faux Appearance of a KING

And like Every Soap Opera they keep you hanging for the "Big Event" but 30 years later. . . Nothning Ever Happens and you are left on a CLIFF HANGER

There is only 1 Truth and all the Actors are playing their part to Usher it in

And that is NOAHIDE LAW

NOAHIDE NO WHERE TO HIDE

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I read an article on yahoo yesterday that said Romo saying Brady should let the guy go on a date with her was the equivalent of Brady "owning" her and pinping her out...

This overreaction is just ludicrous....it was not mean spirited and there was no negative connotation...the man was simply making a light hearted joke and it is being torn in so many unnecessary directions
Not only making a joke but a slight compliment on Tom's wife being a beautiful lady. Its sad that in todays world one cant actually admit that a woman is beautiful without being called misogynistic.

Jipper

Reaction score
Not only making a joke but a slight compliment on Tom's wife being a beautiful lady. Its sad that in todays world one cant actually admit that a woman is beautiful without being called misogynistic.

Yeah it's sad, honestly I think everyone can attest to the fact he's married to a supermodel....you almost can't say anything anymore without someone being offended or taking it the wrong way

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah it's sad, honestly I think everyone can attest to the fact he's married to a supermodel....you almost can't say anything anymore without someone being offended or taking it the wrong way
You watch... some group will come after Tony to try and get him fired.