Twitter: Hey Romo don't quit your Day Job

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Some people just love to be offended — it fuels them.

The stupid part about that is that too many people give in to the loud minority who are “offended”.

Offended? Cool. Sounds like a personal problem to me. It’s not my job to not offend you.
:hammer:

EGTuna

Reaction score
Wasn’t offended, and no one else should be either. However, it was a hack joke and not funny. Romo’s schtick has gotten old. He’s so full of himself and has been since 2007.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thats actually a really funny line and one of the reasons Romo is the best in the biz in his current gig.
I wish he keep his mouth shut . And stick to commentating. I can’t stand when he thinks he knows to play. It’s more wrong than right

aikemirv

Reaction score
So a married man suggesting a fan get a date with another married man's wife? Kind of a jerk thing to say but at the end of the day it's meaningless and just jealousy from Romo.
Well Tony is not going to offer a date with his own wife!

Fan got hosed - He should have given them his name and number and said give me a call!

Shane612

Reaction score
People need the chill the bleep out. Quit taking stuff so serious especially when it was obviously meant as a joke.

A whole lot of people out there need to take the stick out their backsides.
Agreed.
:clap::clap::clap:

aikemirv

Reaction score
So a married man suggesting a fan get a date with another married man's wife? Kind of a jerk thing to say but at the end of the day it's meaningless and just jealousy from Romo.
Tony's wife better catch than Giselle!

Nexx

Reaction score
No doubt, Giselle has never been that attractive imo - if my wife and Giselle walked into a bar, I guarantee more guys would approach my wife
pics or it didnt happen

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Depends on the age of the fan....current events (TB12 not aging ) point to the fact that ...Giselle may in fact go out with this fan (if he is young enough) and we may never hear from that fan again...(gets fed to TB12 essence taking machine)....you tell me a 50 year old will be leading the NFL in passing and I'll tell my story...which one sounds more like fiction??????? Has 30 year old Males disappearing been on the rise near Tampa the last 2 years????

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I’m not offended, of course, but we live in a culture now where everyone is offended about everything and you need to walk on egg shells. Romo has that dry sense of humor that I could see getting him into trouble.

Joking aside, Romo has to be the most overrated color commentator in the league. He did a very good job in his first year but it has been downhill ever since. He comes off to me as awkward and his predictions are now more often wrong than right.

Also, I won’t lie, I just can’t stand how he calls Cowboys’s games. He is either over compensating because he’s a fan and doesn’t want to come off as such, or he’s legit jealous of what Dak has accomplished. Either way, I really hope that he doesn’t call any more of our games. I have to turn the volume off.

CBS neutered him. They paid him a ton of money but the teams said he was giving away team "information" when he would really break stuff down so they put pressure on CBS to stop him. So, now he can't do what made him excellent. Just getting paid to hang with Nantz & try not to expose the "secrets" of the NFL.

It's an impossible situation for any former "insider" to call games their former teams are involved in. No matter what you do, someone is going to look at you like a homer or disingenuous.