Hey y’all. Beaker in tha House!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe I’m a bit irrational but when the Cowboys are done, I’m done. Haven’t watched 1 minute of 1 game since the Philthy game. Same for my other teams in hockey, baseball and basketball.
I'm a football fan. I hate baseball & hockey and don't watch much basketball until the NFL playoffs are over. Excuse me for loving that sport so much.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I'm a football fan. I hate baseball & hockey and don't watch much basketball until the NFL playoffs are over. Excuse me for loving that sport so much.

No excuses needed. I’m jealous of teams w/ good coaching and players who don’t make mental errors or drop easy passes. Watching the playoffs makes me sad to realize how far away we are from that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I
No excuses needed. I’m jealous of teams w/ good coaching and players who don’t make mental errors or drop easy passes. Watching the playoffs makes me sad to realize how far away we are from that.
I've adopted the Vikings for the postseason and it's been fun watching them kick butt. Their coach, Mike Zimmer is a former Cowboys coach so I'm happy for him and their QB, Keenum is from my hometown.
The Cowboys are going to keep Garrett as head coach so I don't see rooting for them ever again until that changes. They will go nowhere with him as their coach. Maybe I will stick with rooting for the Vikings next season. I like winning.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I
I've adopted the Vikings for the postseason and it's been fun watching them kick butt. Their coach, Mike Zimmer is a former Cowboys coach so I'm happy for him and their QB, Keenum is from my hometown.
The Cowboys are going to keep Garrett as head coach so I don't see rooting for them ever again until that changes. They will go nowhere with him as their coach. Maybe I will stick with rooting for the Vikings next season. I like winning.
We all like winning, but how do you feel like your team is winning, when you only root for them because they're winning? I never expected it to always be fair weather. Nah, I'll root for the Cowboys, rain or shine.

Londonboy

Reaction score
We all like winning, but how do you feel like your team is winning, when you only root for them because they're winning? I never expected it to always be fair weather. Nah, I'll root for the Cowboys, rain or shine.
That 1st win under JJ tasted all the sweeter after We'd sunk all the way to 1-15.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How did your Cowboys do this week? Rain or Shine don't matter when they are spectators just like the rest of us. I didn't say I root for the Vikings because they are winning. I root for them because Case Keenum is from my hometown. I said I like winning and when my hometown guy wins I win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, tough guy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I
I don't smoke, but thanks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't say winning is why I picked the Vikings. If winning was my only care, why wouldn't I be rooting for the Pats?
It's okay guy, no need to be defensive. My main point is that you're switching from the Cowboys to another team. I just couldn't do that.
On a different note, that was a great ending to the Vikings game! I'm hoping for them and the Jags in the SB.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's okay guy, no need to be defensive. My main point is that you're switching from the Cowboys to another team. I just couldn't do that.
On a different note, that was a great ending to the Vikings game! I'm hoping for them and the Jags in the SB.
I'm not switching from the Cowboys to anyone. The Cowboys aren't an option so the next best thing for me is the Vikings. I'm still Cowboys over all others when they are an option.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I
So this was just blowing off steam then...Glad to hear it!

Londonboy

Reaction score
The ending was a complete fiasco, let's mill around for 10 minutes for a meaningless PAT, what exactly was the point of that?

Londonboy

Reaction score
How did your Cowboys do this week? Rain or Shine don't matter when they are spectators just like the rest of us. I didn't say I root for the Vikings because they are winning. I root for them because Case Keenum is from my hometown. I said I like winning and when my hometown guy wins I win. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, tough guy.
Sadly, My hometown Guy is an Gooner (Arsenal FC fan) who plays for the Eagles.

Last edited:

Londonboy

Reaction score
London, I can’t choose between Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City so I root for all 3. Is that wrong?
Deeply and profoundly wrong, so utterly and totally wrong that the concept shocks Me to My very core, such an alarming idea, that I'm barely able to convey My sense of outrage, It'd be like Me liking College Football and rooting for USC and UCLA.
I'm a Chelsea fan, I started rooting for Da Boys because They were wearing Blue in the 1st TV highlights I ever watched, I'm profoundly thankful that the Lions weren't on 1st, or I'd have been stuck with Detroit, I almost switched, but decided to stay with Da Boys because I liked the Coaches hat.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Deeply and profoundly wrong, so utterly and totally wrong that the concept shocks Me to My very core, such an alarming idea, that I'm barely able to convey My sense of outrage, It'd be like Me liking College Football and rooting for USC and UCLA.
I'm a Chelsea fan, I started rooting for Da Boys because They were wearing Blue in the 1st TV highlights I ever watched, I'm profoundly thankful that the Lions weren't on 1st, or I'd have been stuck with Detroit, I almost switched, but decided to stay with Da Boys because I liked the Coaches hat.

Sorry. :bow: