Hey y’all. Beaker in tha House!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ending was a complete fiasco, let's mill around for 10 minutes for a meaningless PAT, what exactly was the point of that?
The rules must be enforced and it looked like the Vikes were going to do a kneel down whether the Saints came back out or not. If it had been OT, the PAT is not required. The game cannot officially end on a TD on the last play without a PAT attempt.

I don't know why they make that mandatory for the playoffs but during the season all points count and can actually come into play in a tiebreaker situation to make the playoffs.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The rules must be enforced and it looked like the Vikes were going to do a kneel down whether the Saints came back out or not. If it had been OT, the PAT is not required. The game cannot officially end on a TD on the last play without a PAT attempt.

I don't know why they make that mandatory for the playoffs but during the season all points count and can actually come into play in a tiebreaker situation to make the playoffs.
I like to think it was a small homage from the Refs to Our once legendary, now sadly defunct, pointless waste of time threads, the Vikes joined in by not scoring a point.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like to think it was a small homage from the Refs to Our once legendary, now sadly defunct, pointless waste of time threads, the Vikes joined in by not scoring a point.
I love them. They actually waited 10 minutes to waste time. I am too impatient to waste time, so little time, so much to waste.