Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

CoachD

Reaction score
It appears Bennett's inclusion into the hotboyz ranks has been suspended. Much the same as our inclusion from two other sites.

HAHHAHAHH Yup but it was a blessing in disguise because those idiots did us a huge favor!

visionary

Reaction score
If Jerry was smart he would pull Bennett into his office sometime this weekend and pick his brain about what he sees wrong in the organization compared to his previous stops. I'd rather he listen to a straight shooter like Bennett then a bunch of company men like Witten and Lee. Part of the reason we've sucked throughout the last decade is because a lot of our "leaders" are also some of the biggest enablers of Garrett. There are no Haley's and Aikman's anymore to challenge the status quo around here. I can't tell you how sick I am of hearing Witten defend Garrett and say "we have to execute better" ad nauseam.

This

the 2 cowboy players I respected the most from the previous team were Witten and Lee but I have lost a ton of respect for both ‘yes men’ this season

Zordon

Reaction score
This

the 2 cowboy players I respected the most from the previous team were Witten and Lee but I have lost a ton of respect for both ‘yes men’ this season
Witten is in too deep to have an unbiased view.

Cz0418vWQAALgN-.jpg

JBond

Reaction score
Criticism without knowledge is the purview of the weak minded. Ludicrous.
2 runs of 20+ this year.
11 last year.
14 his rookie season.

But you are probably right. He hasn't slowed down at all.

khiladi

Reaction score
56%. So what do you think they play the other 44% of snaps. ? I said they mix it up and this pretty much proves the point.

no, you were basically trying to make the excuse that teams focus on Dak, as opposed to Zeke.

[auote]Some games and other games we see zone..........for example the Patriot game where Zeke did nothing. You can debate all you want. The sum total of Zeke this year is meh. We have a top 3 OL and the man is running for 4.3 YPC. He looks fat and sluggish, and won't be making the pro bowl .............fill in your excuse.[/quote]

Yet, the examples you gave, such as the Patriots, are teams that play zone more than any other team in the league, let alone against the Cowboys. Patriots play more man than the Vikings.

and of course nobody plays man EXLUSIVELY.

so, no it doesn’t pretty much prove your point.

khiladi

Reaction score
They owe each other. Cooper wasn't going to get paid in Oakland nearly what he's about to get paid in Dallas. He's gone from top 20 WR, maybe, to top 3. He needed Dak as much as Dak needed him.

Owe each other? People were laughing at Dak. That’s why stats are always tossed around now of Dak with Cooper, not Dak post Cooper. And it was Dallas that had to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for the WR that made the pro bowl twice his first two seasons on the garbage team. Teams were inquiring about Cooper from the Raiders early in the season.

Again, what did Cooper owe Dak.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Witten is in too deep to have an unbiased view.

Cz0418vWQAALgN-.jpg

maybe so but they kicked romo out like old garbage. he didn't get a press conference, he didnt get some grand sendoff. The players turned their back on him during the season including witten and he was just removed like he had never been here, just like Demarcus Ware.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Owe each other? People were laughing at Dak. That’s why stats are always tossed around now of Dak with Cooper, not Dak post Cooper. And it was Dallas that had to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for the WR that made the pro bowl twice his first two seasons on the garbage team. Teams were inquiring about Cooper from the Raiders early in the season.

Again, what did Cooper owe Dak.

This * 1000. If anything Cooper kept Dak from getting benched last year like he should have

cern

Reaction score
6 out of 12 games under 75 yards. Pretty sure Pollard could have pulled that off.
dak passing 40+ times a game. poor run blocking. getting behind and having to give up on the run game. of course i'm right.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I counted the seconds on that strip sack fumble. It was around 5 to 5 1/2 seconds

Way too much time.
Ball has to be out

Our STUD lol 30+ million Franchise QB needs at least 10 seconds back there to complete a long one....one of the worst QB awr in the NFL!

GMO415

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who was upset with that turd of a performance