Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hold up....

Did OP really say he hopes we lose Monday?

Yes...another poster in another thread said the Boys will lose Monday night and he/she gave him a "like". So, yeah, I take that as he/she wants the Boys to lose because Daky Poo ain't playing and he/she does not want Rush to win the game.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You constantly reply to me and it’s rarely football related like you want my attention. It’s weird especially knowing how old you are.
Since you asked, I'm going to expand on this. (I really do enjoy observing and learning why we do what we do the way we do it)

This post of yours is one of the things that makes you stand out. You regularly do this. This is the third example in this very thread. It is a tactic of yours to put out these unfounded accusations which you try and hide with subtlety and innuendo. You create these false realities, and either disingenuously pretend they are real, or more likely actually convince yourself they are real. Either way you then can use them against your many antagonists.

It's the many things like that draw my attention to you. I'm glad you asked.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I’m the biggest homer on this site why would I wish they lose? Rush is no threat he could win 10 games in a row and soon as Dak is ready he’s take his spot. Rush is a backup QB. Don’t let that guy troll you I don’t know what dope he was on. It I said he would’ve posted my quote lol.

Tell the freaking truth! Stop lying to us or yourself. You gave a "like" to a poster that said the Cowboys will lose on Monday.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Since you asked, I'm going to expand on this. (I really do enjoy observing and learning why we do what we do the way we do it)

This post of yours is one of the things that makes you stand out. You regularly do this. This is the third example in this very thread. It is a tactic of yours to put out these unfounded accusations which you try and hide with subtlety and innuendo. You create these false realities, and either disingenuously pretend they are real, or more likely actually convince yourself they are real. Either way you then can use them against your many antagonists.

It's the many things like that draw my attention to you. I'm glad you asked.
What false reality did I create? I want to hear this because I'd accuse you of the same thing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This coming from a guy who always gets the last word.

You are an attention seeker. As a longtime observer of humans in their natural habitats, I find you a fascinating individual to observe. Your obvious need for attention plus your unique personality traits draw my attention, as a student of animal behavior.

That and I enjoy calling out your near constant hypocrisy.

Hey, I'm an imperfect human animal too!
You claim I'm a attention seeker but you constantly seek my intention by throwing insults my way lol.......but who's the one craving attention? You consistently bash Dak knowing it will rile up this site....you go as far as to like every single message that is directed at me that insults me but I'm craving attention? :laugh: Where did you get your Phycology degree at? Paul Quinn?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tell the freaking truth! Stop lying to us or yourself. You gave a "like" to a poster that said the Cowboys will lose on Monday.
I honestly don't remember....earlier someone said I said they would lose...now its turning into a "like"? Which one is it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't play stupid! A poster said the Cowboys will lose Monday night and you gave him a "like". You don't fool anyone anymore, Dak fan.
So I "liked" a message that said they would lose...but earlier you said I I said I HOPED they would lose. Get your lie together and come back and try again. :huh::laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BTW, how are you allowed to have two different screen names? Are you using a VPN when you log into your other account? How you pulling that off?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cooper Rush definitely isn’t as accurate as Dak, but his anticipation is exceedingly better. You’ll almost never see Dak throw someone open or release before the receiver breaks. Rush does it consistently. If only we could put both guys together. We’d have… Tony Romo.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I honestly don't remember....earlier someone said I said they would lose...now its turning into a "like"? Which one is it?

Like I said, don't play stupid, if you are playing! You know as well as I do, and I found the post and posted it for all to see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Get lost! Go play your game with someone else. Your integrity has taken a beaten.
Oh ok.

giphy.gif

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You claim I'm a attention seeker but you constantly seek my intention by throwing insults my way lol.......but who's the one craving attention? You consistently bash Dak knowing it will rile up this site....you go as far as to like every single message that is directed at me that insults me but I'm craving attention? :laugh: Where did you get your Phycology degree at? Paul Quinn?
My dogs probably think I'm craving their attention when I throw treats at them. Nah, I'm sure they know I'm manipulating their behavior. I'm just trying to help you become smarter then a German Shepherd. This is the thanks I get! Lololol

Check post counts vs time here and tell me who the attention seeker is. Hell, this very thread tells the tale.

You are a fascinating individual. I appreciate you for that.