Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That I'm intimidated by you. There is literally no evidence to support this.

My supposition that you are an attention seeker can at least be supported with evidence.
I said you SEEM intimidated by me. Just how you come across. Like you're insecure. You don't talk football you just keep regurgitating the same stuff over and over again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My dogs probably think I'm craving their attention when I throw treats at them. Nah, I'm sure they know I'm manipulating their behavior. I'm just trying to help you become smarter then a German Shepherd. This is the thanks I get! Lololol

Check post counts vs time here and tell me who the attention seeker is. Hell, this very thread tells the tale.

You are a fascinating individual. I appreciate you for that.
You "lol'd" your own joke....Ugh....

I can't.....have a good Sunday I would reply but I'd hate to be seeking or "stealing" your attention.

OhReally

Reaction score
Pass attempts of those 4 QB's

Fields 28
Lance 31
Rush 44
Mayfield 56

So other than trying to desperately defend Dak, what is the point of this post showing QB's that have thrown an average of 39.75 pass attempts through 2 games????

For the record, in his 1 game played in 2022 Dak Prescott had a Bad Throw % of 39.3% against TB......so why isn't Dak at the top of that list?

Could it be because there is an agenda with this thread????

Dak would have qualified for this list if he had more snaps.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here you go again. Same tactics, different post.

Thanks man. I do appreciate you.
You're a prime example of someone so full of himself that one day it just all went to ****. I've seen it happen to many. You look in the mirror and don't even recognize yourself. You are delusional and paranoid. No one is using any "tactics" on you lol. You're not worth it.

jnday

Reaction score
Yeah where do they keep getting this 20% of the cap from? More lies by the resident Romosexuals…
What is the purpose of repeatedly bringing Romo into each and every thread that involves Dak? Nobody cares about Romo now and they stopped caring about him when he was no longer a Cowboy. Why is it so hard for some you Dak-lovers to accept Dak for who and what he is ? Your crowd loves Dak more than you love the Cowboys and your Romo hate is just another example of you guys reaching for anything that may be be used as an excuse for Dak’s level of play. Dak is the horse that you guys chose to ride, so stay in the saddle and ride him or admit that he is not the QB that you guys say he is. Dak has never been great. You are the only fans that ever thought that he was.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What is the purpose of repeatedly bringing Romo into each and every thread that involves Dak? Nobody cares about Romo now and they stopped caring about him when he was no longer a Cowboy. Why is it so hard for some you Dak-lovers to accept Dak for who and what he is ? Your crowd loves Dak more than you love the Cowboys and your Romo hate is just another example of you guys reaching for anything that may be be used as an excuse for Dak’s level of play. Dak is the horse that you guys chose to ride, so stay in the saddle and ride him or admit that he is not the QB that you guys say he is. Dak has never been great. You are the only fans that ever thought that he was.
I didnt' bring up Romo I brought up the Romosexuals. Romo is cool with me its his dumb *** fans that's the issue.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I never said Dak was great or any of that go reply too whatever potential you're referencing. Its not me.

jnday

Reaction score
I didnt' bring up Romo I brought up the Romosexuals. Romo is cool with me its his dumb *** fans that's the issue.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I never said Dak was great or any of that go reply too whatever potential you're referencing. Its not me.
Bringing up Romo or his fans is one and the same at this point. You must have a very high opinion of Dak since you find it so difficult to understand why fans don’t like him or his bloated contract. All of us “Dak-haters”, as we are called, never considered Romo as being a good reason to dislike Dak. Romo is not even in the top ten reasons for the dislike. I don’t think any reasonable fan would find it hard to list ten reasons to dislike Dak before Romo is ever mentioned. Those reasons are all on-field reasons, because like most fans, I don’t know or care about his off-field issues, behavior or personality.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bringing up Romo or his fans is one and the same at this point. You must have a very high opinion of Dak since you find it so difficult to understand why fans don’t like him or his bloated contract. All of us “Dak-haters”, as we are called, never considered Romo as being a good reason to dislike Dak. Romo is not even in the top ten reasons for the dislike. I don’t think any reasonable fan would find it hard to list ten reasons to dislike Dak before Romo is ever mentioned. Those reasons are all on-field reasons, because like most fans, I don’t know or care about his off-field issues, behavior or personality.
No its not the same. Romosexuals are not of the same caliber as Romo. You self appointed ourself as a "Dak hater". That's on you. That's your title. No one gave you that or even accused of being one.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Welcome.

As a longtime Bruins fan I am obligated to say.... The Habs suck! lol:grin:

They do suck haha but I like what the new management has been doing so far, if everything goes right they could have a pretty good team in 2-3 years. It would make those Habs/Bruins games fun to watch like they were a decade ago, one team being bad for too long isn’t good for rivalries!

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Yes it is like the NBA and no player was a better example than Kobe Bryant at the end. While there was no denying his overall greatness, at the end he was a shell of himself, hogging up the majority of the cap, who no other star wanted to play with. Yet there were still an army of Kobe fan boys out there insisting he could do no wrong, Lakers be damned.

Agreed and history is repeating itself for them with the many bandwagon LeBron fans who won’t care about the Lakers anymore when he retires. We might see the same thing happen here once a certain someone is gone, who knows.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed and history is repeating itself for them with the many bandwagon LeBron fans who won’t care about the Lakers anymore when he retires. We might see the same thing happen here once a certain someone is gone, who knows.
What happened when Romo retired? Did the Romosexuals leave?