Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You're a prime example of someone so full of himself that one day it just all went to ****. I've seen it happen to many. You look in the mirror and don't even recognize yourself. You are delusional and paranoid. No one is using any "tactics" on you lol. You're not worth it.

lol

That is exactly how you come across. Classic projection.

For the record. All my observations of you and your behavior are across the board. My thoughts are not spawned by your behavior towards me personally, but by your behavior in general. I couldn't care less how you react towards me.

I know it probably feels like I am attacking you. I know you are working hard to not let it bother you. I know this isn't going to result in you taking that look into the mirror, and even considering these things for even a millisecond. One day though, in a situation much closer to you than this football forum, likely when things are going to crap, someone will echo many of these sentiments and the lightbulb will begin to brighten. You might remember this as well as the undoubtedly similar situations you have encountered, and it will start to make sense. You'll be a better man for it. Seen it a million times.

I get it man. I really do. Most of us have to learn some things the hard way.

If I am picking a puppy from a litter to bring home, I'd pick one like you. I'd rather have to work with an overconfident pain in the butt, than a more passive pup lacking in confidence. It's easier to initially deal with the latter, but at the end of the day you'll end up with a better dog if you have to tone it down, rather than build it up.

No hard feelings, young gun. Nobody lost an eye, so it's all good....

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
They do suck haha but I like what the new management has been doing so far, if everything goes right they could have a pretty good team in 2-3 years. It would make those Habs/Bruins games fun to watch like they were a decade ago, one team being bad for too long isn’t good for rivalries!
I'm just across the border in northern VT. The Bruins/Habs rivalry is legendary here, with the fan base split pretty much down the middle. Some of my best friends are Habs fans. My wife is a damn Habs fan, lol. I usually get to Montreal for a couple games every year. I've never experienced any sporting event that even comes close to the intensity the Montreal fans brought to the Forum or bring to the Belle Centre. A playoff series between those two teams is as good as it gets. Much respect for the organization and the fans.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol

That is exactly how you come across. Classic projection.

For the record. All my observations of you and your behavior are across the board. My thoughts are not spawned by your behavior towards me personally, but by your behavior in general. I couldn't care less how you react towards me.

I know it probably feels like I am attacking you. I know you are working hard to not let it bother you. I know this isn't going to result in you taking that look into the mirror, and even considering these things for even a millisecond. One day though, in a situation much closer to you than this football forum, likely when things are going to crap, someone will echo many of these sentiments and the lightbulb will begin to brighten. You might remember this as well as the undoubtedly similar situations you have encountered, and it will start to make sense. You'll be a better man for it. Seen it a million times.

I get it man. I really do. Most of us have to learn some things the hard way.

If I am picking a puppy from a litter to bring home, I'd pick one like you. I'd rather have to work with an overconfident pain in the butt, than a more passive pup lacking in confidence. It's easier to initially deal with the latter, but at the end of the day you'll end up with a better dog if you have to tone it down, rather than build it up.

No hard feelings, young gun. Nobody lost an eye, so it's all good....
I’m not reading all of that. You’re investing too much time in getting my attention.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Nope they’re still here. I think Dak fans gonna stick around even after he leaves. The Romo fans did.

I'm gonna try and help you guys out!! That's because our love for the Dakster is because he's a COWBOY, Why can't you Mofo's get that through your thick heads ? When he goes we'll thank him for the years spent

The Blue and Silver and we will fall in love with our next QB. Only thing is depending on who it is, we only argue with rival fans about whether he stinks or not. Romo is still my guy, Danny White still my guy, Jason Garrett as much as some on

here detest the guy I'll always remember the games he won filling in for Troy. Hell I never thought about ripping Hogeboom and he really was bad. Pelluer I would never rip the guy, He was my QB .

But hell different people support their team in different ways. Carry On fellas

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I'm just across the border in northern VT. The Bruins/Habs rivalry is legendary here, with the fan base split pretty much down the middle. Some of my best friends are Habs fans. My wife is a damn Habs fan, lol. I usually get to Montreal for a couple games every year. I've never experienced any sporting event that even comes close to the intensity the Montreal fans brought to the Forum or bring to the Belle Centre. A playoff series between those two teams is as good as it gets. Much respect for the organization and the fans.

So we're basically neighbors then, nice! I feel the same way about the Bruins, there's so much history between our teams you can't help but have a lot of respect for the other side. We hate each other on game day though and that's part of the fun too.:D As you said, there's nothing like a good old MTL/BOS matchup in the spring.

Cheers man, very nice to meet you!

jnday

Reaction score
No its not the same. Romosexuals are not of the same caliber as Romo. You self appointed ourself as a "Dak hater". That's on you. That's your title. No one gave you that or even accused of being one.
You are 100% wrong about this. I was repeatedly labeled a Dak-hater, so I embraced the label. It’s no big deal to me. The term “Romosexual” was the name that one of the posters used as an ID when Romo was the starting QB. Over a period of time, it was used as term that was meant to be an insult. Both terms are used as insults, which seems to bother you more than it bothers most of us.

plymkr

Reaction score
I was going to read all 19 pages of this thread but I need to get some sleep. I will say that bashing Dak in support of Rush is silly. Bashing Rush is support of Dak is silly. We as fans should support whoever lines up. That's what I try to do, but sometimes I'm not good at that. My conclusion to this situation is Dak is a expensive bus driver with more talent. Rush is an inexpensive bus driver with less talent. Kellen Moore is the GPS system that can't give good directions to either bus driver. So until the GPS system starts giving good directions for the bus drivers or the bus drivers become playmakers then our offense will depend on our defense for wins. For our offense to get to the next level we need an overhaul of the bus drivers and GPS situations. Simply put Moore and our current QBs won't get us playoff success. We need new players and new OC to get success. Arguing about which QB sucks more is taking away from the main problem that our offense is fundamentally flawed starting with the playcalling and game planning.

For this season I feel Dak, when healthy, gives us the best chance to win cuz he's the more talented bus driver. But after this season we need to move on from having an expensive bus driver to getting a QB that can make all the throws and read defenses. And the Moore experiment at OC has failed. We need to move on from him as well IMO.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are 100% wrong about this. I was repeatedly labeled a Dak-hater, so I embraced the label. It’s no big deal to me. The term “Romosexual” was the name that one of the posters used as an ID when Romo was the starting QB. Over a period of time, it was used as term that was meant to be an insult. Both terms are used as insults, which seems to bother you more than it bothers most of us.
Bother me? Why would I be bothered that you embraced being a Romosexuals? Like I said I never knew you were a Romosexuals or a Dak hater….it’s crazy though you’re letting posters dictate what you are.

jnday

Reaction score
Bother me? Why would I be bothered that you embraced being a Romosexuals? Like I said I never knew you were a Romosexuals or a Dak hater….it’s crazy though you’re letting posters dictate what you are.
They don’t dictate who I am, no more than you or any other random internet guy does. I actually enjoy the responses that I get from some posters.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They don’t dictate who I am, no more than you or any other random internet guy does. I actually enjoy the responses that I get from some posters.
I believe you. If you didn’t enjoy it I’d question why you do what you do.