Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

GINeric

Reaction score
Do you mean like the OP who is trying to belittle Cooper Rush (in spite of him leading the team to a win) for the betterment of Dak Prescott?

I don't know if thats the OP's motive.... Real fans are rooting for Rush because he's up right now and playing well.

But I've never seen you call out a specific OP who puts up some video trying to discredit Dak everyday. Where are you when that happens??? I haven't seen you pointing that out in those threads.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They really just don't see how painfully sad and finger licking delicious this is. If they had any confidence whatsoever and I mean real confidence in Dak, they would have ignored all of the Cooper Rush talk. They wouldn't have dignified any of it with a response. Rush is a bum.
A QB of Rush's level has them so worried that they have to create smear campaigns against him.

How can they even try to act like Dak is anything special after this? lol

Adreme

Reaction score
Elite company….some of the best in the game right now…..at least the first two guys are second year first time starters though.

He is the backup. What is more concerning is just how bad the other 3 on that list are because Baker is supposed to be good and the other 2 the future of their team. I give Lance some leeway just because he played 1 game and the weather that game was awful (incidentally Fields was also in that game with that same weather) so the numbers are probably inflated for him a little more than they should be.

Still the Cowboys won and the backup managed to not lose the game which is what you want from Rush. The coaching still leaves something to be desired but at least at the start it looked good.

Nav22

Reaction score
W/L is a team stat.

I'm not sure where this came from seeing on how I didn't say anything about W/L lol
You after the win vs Cincy: “Just win. I don’t care about stats.”

I agree! The QB’s #1 job is to win.

But now explain your Kirk Cousins > Dak stance.
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak Prescott Bad Throw % versus TB: 39.3%

That's gonna hurt some Dak supporters egos.
Not a single soul will tell you that Dak didn’t play poorly in Week 1, and that includes the biggest Dak supporters.

Pretending there are extremist Dak fans who think otherwise is cult-ish behavior, but that makes sense. An anti-Dakker’s stance was never based on reality.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You after the win vs Cincy: “Just win. I don’t care about stats.”

I agree! The QB’s #1 job is to win.

But now explain your Kirk Cousins > Dak stance.
The teams job is to win. The QBs job is to do his part in the win and play his role. As is everyone else's from the back ups to the starters.

What do you want me to explain when it comes to Cousins and Dak? Neither guy seems to play their role well in big games. When you watch them though you can easily see that Cousins is the better QB.

For the record, I wouldn't want Cousins or Dak as the QB for the Cowboys if given the choice.

Nav22

Reaction score
A QB of Rush's level has them so worried that they have to create smear campaigns against him.

How can they even try to act like Dak is anything special after this? lol
You can’t even define your terms.

“Anything special” LOLLL what does that even mean? Top 5? Top 10? Top 15? You won’t say.

Keep it vague so you don’t get exposed as football-dumb like you usually do. Smart.

Nav22

Reaction score
The teams job is to win. The QBs job is to do his part in the win and play his role. As is everyone else's from the back ups to the starters.

What do you want me to explain when it comes to Cousins and Dak? Neither guy seems to play their role well in big games. When you watch them though you can easily see that Cousins is the better QB.

For the record, I wouldn't want Cousins or Dak as the QB for the Cowboys if given the choice.
And yet NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs disagree wholeheartedly with your Cousins/Dak take.

You know more than they do.

And not just “more”... a LOT more, right?

Because a pear-shaped nobody like you watching from your couch can “easily” tell that Kirk is better... but these NFL employees can’t tell at all, even with all that film study they put in!
:lmao2:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Considering I wrote multiple times in the game day thead that we have to take the ball out of Rush's hands, this is not surprising to anybody. All he has to do is manage the game and not do anything stupid to give us a chance...kind of what Dak needs to do as well, ugh

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can’t even define your terms.

“Anything special” LOLLL what does that even mean? Top 5? Top 10? Top 15? You won’t say.

Keep it vague so you don’t get exposed as football-dumb like you usually do. Smart.
I can't even bring myself to argue with you anymore about this.

You and some others have been so wrong and it's clear that you're going to see it through instead of having constructive conversations about the state of the QB position for the Cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And yet NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs disagree wholeheartedly with your Cousins/Dak take.

You know more than they do.

And not just “more”... a LOT more, right?

Because a pear-shaped nobody like you watching from your couch can “easily” tell that Kirk is better... but these NFL employees can’t tell at all, even with all that film study they put in!
:lmao2:
Activity trying to get benched by name calling to avoid having to defend Dak is a weird strategy.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Considering I wrote multiple times in the game day thead that we have to take the ball out of Rush's hands, this is not surprising to anybody. All he has to do is manage the game and not do anything stupid to give us a chance...kind of what Dak needs to do as well, ugh
Funny that people were labeled as haters for merely pointing out that Dak Prescott was very much a bus driver and not a franchise QB. Now you have a 40 mil a year bus driver. Well done Jerry.

Nav22

Reaction score
I can't even bring myself to argue with you anymore about this.

You and some others have been so wrong and it's clear that you're going to see it through instead of having constructive conversations about the state of the QB position for the Cowboys.
LOLLLL

TKO. Exposed.

The SECOND you’re asked to define your terms, you’re out. I love it.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOLLLL

TKO. Exposed.

The SECOND you’re asked to define your terms, you’re out. I love it.
I'm not out.

I just chose to not going back and forth with someone as impossible to discuss things with as you are.

I look forward to having rational discussion with you in the future when you retire this account and make a new one because this one has no creditbitly left.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm not out.

I just chose to not going back and forth with someone as impossible to discuss things with as you are.

I look forward to having rational discussion with you in the future when you retire this account and make a new one because this one has no creditbitly left.
”DURRRRR JUST WIN! I DON’T CARE ABOUT STATS!”

“KIRK COUSINS AND HIS .500 RECORD IS BETTER THAN DAK!”

“BUT FORGET THEIR RECORDS, I CAN EASILY TELL KIRK IS BETTER THAN DAK EVEN THOUGH NFL PLAYERS AND COACHES TOTALLY DISAGREE!”

Keep it up, PSN. I’ll be right here to keep exposing you.

You’d know about having ZERO credibility here, wouldn’t you?