Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
And yet NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs disagree wholeheartedly with your Cousins/Dak take.

You know more than they do.

And not just “more”... a LOT more, right?

Because a pear-shaped nobody like you watching from your couch can “easily” tell that Kirk is better... but these NFL employees can’t tell at all, even with all that film study they put in!
:lmao2:
You mean super bowl winning QB and TV analyst like Phil Simms and Steve Young?

Nav22

Reaction score
You mean super bowl winning QB and TV analyst like Phil Simms and Steve Young?
No, I mean the polls in which they ask MANY NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs to rank the top NFL QBs, and Dak is ranked ahead of Cousins by every single group.

Individuals can have dissenting opinions, which is why these polls exist... to get a general consensus.

Brax

Reaction score
Elite company….some of the best in the game right now…..at least the first two guys are second year first time starters though.

So funny doing to Rush what Dak apologists label people as haters, trolls, not real fans find a new team and then saying they like Rush. They defend a 48% comp rate, and a 3 point performance. Hypocrisy at its finest. Don’t see how Dak isn’t on that list because there is no way he isn’t highest. You are a hater by your own standards, oh I forgot you like Rush.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, I mean the polls in which they ask MANY NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs to rank the top NFL QBs, and Dak is ranked ahead of Cousins by every single group.

Individuals can have dissenting opinions, which is why these polls exist... to get a general consensus.
I choose to form my own opinions on players and teams instead of piggybacking and relying off others opinions.

There's nothing wrong with relying on others to tell you who is good or not if you can't see it yourself.

I have no ill will towards people that choose to do that.

Nav22

Reaction score
I choose to form my own opinions on players and teams instead of piggybacking and relying off others opinions.

There's nothing wrong with relying on others to tell you who is good or not if you can't see it yourself.

I have no ill will towards people that choose to do that.
No need to tell me. I know exactly how you form opinions.

You do it with the same effectiveness as a 90-year-old training to fight in the UFC.

Like I said, I’ve got you pegged.

“TAYLOR HEINICKE WILL LIGHT US UP, YOU GUYS!”

“BET THE HOUSE ON WASHINGTON TO BEAT DALLAS, YOU GUYS!”

“DURRRRR I KNOW FOOTBALL BUT YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, NAV22!!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Batman1980

Reaction score
FdR9HMiXgAIx6BI

Source - CBS Sports

:popcorn:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So how do they determine off target? What is the catch radius.
I am sure there are many on here that will use a different standard for Dak as opposed to all other QB's. :popcorn:

Probably as simple as passes that aren’t either a catch, drop, throwaway, or PBU.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lets hope Rush plays better on Monday night, put 2 in a row up, all the other stuff is just noise by people who are basically doing a Jerry impression "QB controversy i would walk to NY for it". Looking for clicks with outlandish comments.

dogberry

Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust this metric?

No one is open and the QB does the smart thing.

He throws the ball away.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Seriously, go learn some football.

Ouch, that's gonna hurt some Dak haters' egos.

Come on AC, literally they are on here trying to sell Rush, tried to sell Dalton..its comical at this point. Lets hope Rush plays great and we win QB2 does his job its a good thing. They are no worse than the owner they make fun of with the "QB contreversy" thing. But hey you remeber to make it about the team..they on the other hand will post 1000 times about the player...and how a guy no one picked up off waivers multiple times is better for the team. if thats not focused on one player..i dont know what is.