Twitter: Highest Rate of Pass-Catchers Considered Open or Wide Open During the 2021-22 Season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd say they all have better QBs than Dallas as well. I know some will argue regarding Stafford but at least he will be playing next week
I mean I think Dak is better but let's say they are even or even give the edge to Stafford...you're telling me you don't see a huge difference in Sean McVey and Kellen Moore lol?

Sydla

Reaction score
Oooffff.

Now it's PFF and I take their stats with big grains of salt but even during the telecast Sunday, Romo was trying to be diplomatic but you could tell he was itching to continually point out the guys Dak was missing who were open.

The thing with Dak is there was a point in time when he was too aggressive. Like in that Tampa Bay game, he was taking chances on throws that were risky. But somewhere along the line this season, he seemed to regress, often taking the quick dump off, etc.

People that have watched the All 22, especially over the 2nd half the season, have noted he seems to be missing guys way more than he ever did.

conner01

Reaction score
Oooffff.

Now it's PFF and I take their stats with big grains of salt but even during the telecast Sunday, Romo was trying to be diplomatic but you could tell he was itching to continually point out the guys Dak was missing who were open.

The thing with Dak is there was a point in time when he was too aggressive. Like in that Tampa Bay game, he was taking chances on throws that were risky. But somewhere along the line this season, he seemed to regress, often taking the quick dump off, etc.

People that have watched the All 22, especially over the 2nd half the season, have noted he seems to be missing guys way more than he ever did.
PFF should always be taken with a grain of salt but if you watch lots of different teams you see these rating or stats seem legit or at least reasonable

ICP

Reaction score
I mean I think Dak is better but let's say they are even or even give the edge to Stafford...you're telling me you don't see a huge difference in Sean McVey and Kellen Moore lol?
I wasn't arguing the point that they all have better OC's that's Dallas as I totally agree with that. I was just adding that the QBs for the most part (with the exception of maybe Stafford) are better as well

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wasn't arguing the point that they all have better OC's that's Dallas as I totally agree with that. I was just adding that the QBs for the most part (with the exception of maybe Stafford) are better as well
Yeah I mean I don't think its far fetched to say Rodgers, Brady and Mahomes are better. Not at all. Three of the best QB's in the league...yet Dak had comparable stats to two of them.....

buddieluver

Reaction score
Don’t trust pff last I checked cowboys wr were ranked like 26th in separation.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
So this just attempts to quantify how open a receiver is once he catches the ball.

Hard to know what to do with this info. Are our wrs only able to catch the ball when wide open? Is Dak only able to hit wide-open wrs? Are our wrs not getting open enough and only producing when open, causing skew?