Twitter: Highest Rate of Pass-Catchers Considered Open or Wide Open During the 2021-22 Season

khiladi

Reaction score
Cooper Rush had no problems finding Amari, Lamb and Wilson all in one game in his first start in 4 years. Dak is trash.

Look at that pocket the OL gives QBs in this offense.

Dak couldn't find Amari after TB was giving him all sorts of room. And then Cooper Rush came along.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Would they all be completions??

First downs?

Touchdowns???

Good God you're obtuse.

NEVER have I read more football lacking intelligence. EVER.

Congratulations. You win. Chump.

Pretty sure the point he's making is the scheme isn't the problem, which makes your questions kind of irrelevant. But wow... congrats on the post. That came from way out in left field. Lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Would they all be completions??

First downs?

Touchdowns???

Good God you're obtuse.

NEVER have I read more football lacking intelligence. EVER.

Congratulations. You win. Chump.
I didn't write the tweet...

Ask the person that wrote wrote, tough guy.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cooper Rush had no problems finding Amari, Lamb and Wilson all in one game in his first start in 4 years. Dak is trash.

Look at that pocket the OL gives QBs in this offense.

Dak couldn't find Amari after TB was giving him all sorts of room. And then Cooper Rush came along.

Jason Garrett threw for 320 yards in a game one time....perhaps Jason the QB was HOF material and we didn't know...this was the most lazy arse excuse and reasoning I have read yet.

btw, Rush got lucky. given you keep track of almost intercepted stats....or did you miss that throw to amari that bounced...clearly bounced back to amari...that ball should have been intercepted.

cone on dude.....I want to respect you....but then you go an post this !!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Pretty sure the point he's making is the scheme isn't the problem, which makes your questions kind of irrelevant. But wow... congrats on the post. That came from way out in left field. Lol
I agree that we don't necessarily have a scheme problem and Dak is the biggest problem but I also will be glad if Moore leaves. He has no feel for the game IMO. Does not get the offense in any kind of rhythm and is very predictable.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Really? Gee coming from him...... who'd a thunk.

My post was right down the middle.

Dude has an agenda. EVERY TIME.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
YOU chose to post, it.Not me.

We all know your M.O., Chump.
Hey, don't be whining at me because you thought Dak was elite and he proved you wrong. I tried to tell ya.

You just don't know football, bro. Pay attention and you might learn something.

starman22

Reaction score
Jason Garrett threw for 320 yards in a game one time....perhaps Jason the QB was HOF material and we didn't know...this was the most lazy arse excuse and reasoning I have read yet.

btw, Rush got lucky. given you keep track of almost intercepted stats....or did you miss that throw to amari that bounced...clearly bounced back to amari...that ball should have been intercepted.

cone on dude.....I want to respect you....but then you go an post this !!!

I think it says more about the supporting cast than Jason Garrett or Cooper Rush.