Twitter: Highest Rookie Pass Rush Grades

Too small a sample for this to be particularly meaningful but Lawrence certainly looks the part athletically
 
Man
We just need to get home. With Eze and Lawrence we’re almost there. I feel a breakout game coming on Sunday. 3 sacks for us Sunday. I feel it
I don’t know how Mobile the quarterback is for Houston, we faced three really good Mobile quarterbacks, we’ll get there.
 

I remember a few misguided zoners talking up that muscle bound T-Rex, Bain Jr - 109th out of 110 qualified EDGE rushers.

You put Cole Beasley's arms on Myles Garrett and even he'd be struggling to get around NFL OTs w 33-34 inch long arms.

Meanwhile, Lawrence is built like a bigger D Ware and likes to be coached hard.

I tried to told ya. LFG Lawrence, and go Cowboys! :flagwave:
 
With the addition of Porter in the secondary. This could give that extra second to allow, not just Lawrence, but other to actually get to the QB.
 
.

Do you know who is though? D-Law is #10 for DE and Osa is #11 for DT.
time to let that go..hows Garett and Donald doing.. hmmm see perspective..

ONLY 3 games played = INC-TBD

BTW we watched both get dog walked or be lazy claim tired here... they are on better rosters and can benefit being more like role players and not in the spotlight..

Ogbonnia is better than OSA IMHO for what he needed to be HER in a 34 OSA was making too much cash for new limited role, Bullard was also doing great before he got hurt.. just be sure you give some other examples.

Sam Williams looked decent with the browns thursday.. dang we should have kept all these underperforming players so fans could dog the FO for keepig them.
 
Too small a sample for this to be particularly meaningful but Lawrence certainly looks the part athletically
Yep that’s why the Cowboys drafted him.

They knew he would need time to develop. But his physical skillset makes him worth the investment. The ceiling is high.
 
I don’t trust PFF.

They don’t even control or generate their own data anymore and they sold off all their data engineers and fired all but one of their analysts.

I don’t think any of us would have thought Lawrence would be anywhere on a list like this until we saw this tweet.
Week 1 they had Trent Williams and Miles Garrett rated equally even though Garrett played his worst game ever. DE vs OT and one guy has the worst game of his career. They graded out the same.
 
Cowboy fans need to leave Lawrence alone. Save the anger for ezerauku not Lawrence. Let the rookie live
Problem with Ezeiruaku is that he is on schedule, and thats not good for the Cowboys. He'll probably get 6 sacks this year, which is about where a 2nd year edge usually is. Problem is Dallas went after Gary when they should have went after Greenard or Sweat
 
If he could play against the run he might get more of Gary's reps.
I don't think he is a left side guy on run downs anyways. Long term I think him and Ezeiruaku rotate snaps on the right side on run downs. Gary is a Lolb, unfortunately he is playing very poorly. If they draft a guy in the 1st or 2nd, it will probably be a left side guy
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,057
Messages
14,660,054
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top