Highest scoring QB?

Nav22

Reaction score
Us people that don't know football are only going off what you guys that know the game say.

Then when we expect him to look great you guys get mad at us for it.

Do you believe in Dak or not?

P.S. 14th best would be generous now. He's only been good for 3 points. Tua and Hurts are ahead of him as of today when they were behind him for me before the season.
You still can’t define your terms. Because you’re a joke.

What did “us people” say Dak would do against Detroit? I said he’ll play well and Dallas will win.

So where did you come up with this mythical 31-point threshold that “US PEOPLE” gave you?

WHO SPECIFICALLY told you that Dak will SURELY score 31+ vs Detroit, no matter how the game plays out?

You can’t answer BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU ARE A JOKE.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Can you give me 7 more of these in your next post to make it an even dozen?
I destroyed you and you’re embarrassed.

“DURRRR I HOPE DAK LOZES CUZ IM A COWBOYZ FAN, THAT DONT MAKE ME A LOZAH!”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You still can’t define your terms. Because you’re a joke.

What did “us people” say Dak would do against Detroit? I said he’ll play well and Dallas will win.

So where did you come up with this mythical 31-point threshold that “US PEOPLE” gave you?

WHO SPECIFICALLY told you that Dak will SURELY score 31+ vs Detroit, no matter how the game plays out?

You can’t answer BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU ARE A JOKE.
Is just a "well" QB or a great QB?

I need to know what to expect going forward the next couple years we're stuck with him. I need to know where my expectations should be for him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

“DURRRR I HOPE DAK LOZES CUZ IM A COWBOYZ FAN, THAT DONT MAKE ME A LOZAH!”

I was wrong - this is clearly below the 6th grade level.

Destroyed like Godzilla...

100.webp

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, Culty.

It’s totally normal to crap on your favorite team’s starting QB, a guy who’s been ranked top 10 in the NFL by players, coaches, scouts and execs.

Keep telling yourself that it’s not just something a complete loser in life would do.

Throwing up a stat showing our top 10 QB has scored more points that anyone in the NFL the last few years somehow means we dont like winning. LOL

Nav22

Reaction score

I need to know what to expect going forward the next couple years we're stuck with him.
He’s a top 10 QB as of this NFL season, Human Joke. You have an issue with that? Take it up with NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs.

If his play falls off, so be it. If his play elevates, great. We’ll see.

I think he’ll play well tomorrow and Dallas will win. What makes a QB “good” is playing well enough to win consistently.

You wouldn’t know... because you don’t know football, Ms. Heinicke.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You’re attempting to make me say something outlandish because you’re the resident mouth-breather here who says stupid garbage on a regular basis.

Nice try, Human Joke. Hey wait, didn’t you pick the Cowboys to win too? Someone believes in Dak!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I need to know what to expect going forward the next couple years we're stuck with him. I need to know where my expectations should be for him.

Come on man! Don't you remember when at the start of the season the leader came out and stated that this was time to win not one SB but many to come? Dak is not just well or great, he's is the best of the greatest!
(where do i find those little kiddy giggley things)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Come on man! Don't you remember when at the start of the season the leader came out and stated that this was time to win not one SB but many to come? Dak is not just well or great, he's is the best of the greatest!
(where do i find those little kiddy giggley things)
Click on the smiley face emoji above the text box...Please don't make me regret telling you!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What bothers me is that it hasn't amounted to a single thing. How many rings has having the #1 offense produced? How many playoff wins? NFCCG appearances? People keep wanting to elevate Dak up to god-like status merely because of his stats. I would rather celebrate Dak winning meaningful games.

Thats your own personal problem buddy. If you cant separate team success from an individual player doing a great job, then I dont know what to tell you. All I can surmise is that you dont really understand how football works.

QB's dont win or lose games, teams do. AGain..........until you understand this basic concept you will always fall short in rational football conversations.

So does everybody suck or is average to you if we get knocked out in the first round? Is Parsons NOT a great players if we lose? What if we go 8-9 does that mean that Diggs is average? Your trolls make little sense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He’s a top 10 QB as of this NFL season, Human Joke. You have an issue with that? Take it up with NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs.

If his play falls off, so be it. If his play elevates, great. We’ll see.

I think he’ll play well tomorrow and Dallas will win. What makes a QB “good” is playing well enough to win consistently.

You wouldn’t know... because you don’t know football, Ms. Heinicke.

You’re attempting to make me say something outlandish because you’re the resident mouth-breather here who says stupid garbage on a regular basis.

Nice try, Human Joke. Hey wait, didn’t you pick the Cowboys to win too? Someone believes in Dak!
I have zero issue with that take.

Do you have an issue with me expecting him to play like it week in and week out?

Nav22

Reaction score
I was wrong - this is clearly below the 6th grade level.

Destroyed like Godzilla...

100.webp

“DURRRR IT’Z NORMAL TO RIP YOUR FAV TEAMZ QB, ME BEING A PUDGY LOZAH HAS NUTTIN TO DO WIT IT!”

Nav22

Reaction score
I have zero issue with that take.

Do you have an issue with me expecting him to play like it week in and week out?
If he does it “week in and week out,” he’s an elite QB.

If he does it most weeks, he’s a good QB.

I expect it most weeks.

You don’t know football, but go ahead and tell us what YOU expect so the rest of us can laugh at you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What bothers me is that it hasn't amounted to a single thing. How many rings has having the #1 offense produced? How many playoff wins? NFCCG appearances? People keep wanting to elevate Dak up to god-like status merely because of his stats. I would rather celebrate Dak winning meaningful games.

God like status? Again, its these type of laughable exaggerations that make it near impossible to have a rational conversation with people like you.

Guys like me that put up Dak's stats do so to prove how absolutely laughable your theory is that Dak isnt doing his job well enough.

Just think about that for a minute. A QB that is scoring more points on offense than Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Allen the past few years you are calling average? The QB that players and coaches have ranked in the top 10 you continue to claim is average?

Your wrong buddy. And its not even debatable. Its very laughable.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
God like status? Again, its these type of laughable exaggerations that make it near impossible to have a rational conversation with people like you.

Guys like me that put up Dak's stats do so to prove how absolutely laughable your theory is that Dak isnt doing his job well enough.

Just think about that for a minute. A QB that is scoring more points on offense than Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Allen the past few years you are calling average? The QB that players and coaches have ranked in the top 10 you continue to claim is average?

Your wrong buddy. And its not even debatable. Its very laughable.

I'm offended that you left out the giggle emoji's.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If he does it “week in and week out,” he’s an elite QB.

If he does it most weeks, he’s a good QB.

I expect it most weeks.

You don’t know football, but go ahead and tell us what YOU expect so the rest of us can laugh at you.
I expect him to look good every now and then.

It depends heavily on if we're playing a good team or a bad team that week.

It is what it is. I don't expect a year 7 QB, after a major injury, while starting to rack up minor injuries along the way is just going to drastically improve. I can't think of a single example of a QB that improved under those circumstances. After 7 years they are what they are. The injuries just make it harder to improve. Maybe you can give some examples though.

Nav22

Reaction score
I expect him to look good every now and then.

It depends heavily on if we're playing a good team or a bad team that week.

It is what it is. I don't expect a year 7 QB, after a major injury, while starting to rack up minor injuries along the way is just going to drastically improve.
LOLLL so “every now and then” he’ll “look good”??? Way to be specific!

DEFINE YOUR TERMS.

Why are you such a COWARD with your idiotic takes?

Answer: because you know you’ll likely end up looking insanely stupid YET AGAIN... isn’t that right, Ms. Heinicke?