Recommended Hill suspension reduced to 1 game

Knotamus

Reaction score
I’m fine with one game.

I realize others have done worse and gotten less fines/suspensions, but Hill punching someone after a game is ridiculous. I don’t care if he thinks he had good reason, it’s a testament of his maturity.. or lack there of.

Hill is a decent player, but he’ll never capture his full potential being an emotional idiot. Hopefully one game suspension without pay will make him think twice.

Tussinman

Reaction score
What a garbage draft pick. Almost 3 years into his rookie contract and his claim to fame is sleeping during a team meeting, being injured often, and punching someone after a game. Of course Rod wanted him because he believed he could save his maturity and character issues ("uhh I can reach these youngins and turn them around")

Tussinman

Reaction score
I still don't understand this thinking.

He's looked good and made plays when given the opportunity.
So almost 3 seasons into his career and all we can say is "occasional flash", "preseason warrior", and use terms like "when given the opportunity" because he's either been not good enough to be on the field or injured.......

There's not much confusion into "this thinking" That's not good for a mid 2nd round pick, especially when there was better defensive players on the board. It was a bad reach pick influenced by Rod who thought he could just coach him up mentally (yeah seems like that worked great, 3 years later he's over here punching people after a game).

Tussinman

Reaction score
Some people on this board are here only to complain about the Cowboys.
My post history has been the complete opposite of "only here to complain" so don't try to pull that card.

It was a reach pick with a player who had and still has maturity issues. Almost 3 years into his deal and his claim to fame so far is sleeping during a meeting, not being on the field (either not good enough or injured) and punching somone after a game.

That's not hating that's just facts. It was a controversial pick then and it still is now. Unfortunately these 2nd round reach picks have been VERY common the last 10 years, especially on the defensive side

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
What a garbage draft pick. Almost 3 years into his rookie contract and his claim to fame is sleeping during a team meeting, being injured often, and punching someone after a game. Of course Rod wanted him because he believed he could save his maturity and character issues ("uhh I can reach these youngins and turn them around")
Not to mention this incident. Sucker punch a guy and run backwards. Just the kinda guy you want on your team. I would respected him so much more if he went after him more than to run back.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Dont forget the alligator roll