Recommended Hill suspension reduced to 1 game

Adreme

Reaction score
It is not in line with what other players were disciplined with fine is all that should have happened

He would have 100 percent been ejected had he done it in game. No questions asked. As he did it post game the only way to eject him is for him to miss the next game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Cowboys are actually pretty good at drafting players. People don't want to believe that but we really are good at it. 90% of teams in this league would love our scouting department.

Yes, Lothar, we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL.

a-how-to-resist-mind-control--brainwashing-promo-image.jpg

Flumossey Beacons. I feel better already.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yes, Lothar, we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL. we draft well. Our scouting is the envy of the NFL.

a-how-to-resist-mind-control--brainwashing-promo-image.jpg

Flumossey Beacons. I feel better already.

You okay?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yes, lad. I was caught in your vortex of alternative reality. I am OK. Must sit down. Breathe ...

Saying the Cowboys are a good drafting team is an alternate reality? If you don't think that's true your probably just a hater.

I mean...our 3rd WR might be our best WR. Our 2nd round cornerback has 9........9 ints. Our first round pick this year is in the running for best defensive player on this planet we live on. We have the best guard in football on our team. Our 4th round QB can play a little. Randy Gregory and Demarcus Lawrence are both top end talents. Tyron Smith has been one of the best LT for a decade.

I could literally go on this for 10 pages. So as I said before...you are a hater if you don't think this team knows how to draft football players. Hell even our undrafted players go on to shatter team passing records.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Saying the Cowboys are a good drafting team is an alternate reality? If you don't think that's true your probably just a hater.

I mean...our 3rd WR might be our best WR. Our 2nd round cornerback has 9........9 ints. Our first round pick this year is in the running for best defensive player on this planet we live on. We have the best guard in football on our team. Our 4th round QB can play a little. Randy Gregory and Demarcus Lawrence are both top end talents. Tyron Smith has been one of the best LT for a decade.

I could literally go on this for 10 pages. So as I said before...you are a hater if you don't think this team knows how to draft football players. Hell even our undrafted players go on to shatter team passing records.

Here are your pompoms. Use them with pride.
th

How artful to call someone a hater if they disagree. You might be the hater, harbor boy.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Here are your pompoms. Use them with pride.
th

How artful to call someone a hater if they disagree. You might be the hater, harbor boy.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...most_pro_bowlers_since_1996/s1_13132_31792388

I mean...hahaha.....sometimes when I win an argument on this board I just go about my day but this dagger here feels nice. It's almost like someone wrote an article just for me to own a hater with..thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

/argument

Before you tuck your tail and go back to your "alternate reality" could you please tell me how you feel knowing that Jerry Jones is the 2nd best drafting GM over the past 25 years LOL

Last edited:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...most_pro_bowlers_since_1996/s1_13132_31792388

I mean...hahaha.....sometimes when I win an argument on this board I just go about my day but this dagger here feels nice. It's almost like someone wrote an article just for me to own a hater with..thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

/argument

Before you tuck your tail and go back to your "alternate reality" could you please tell me how you feel knowing that Jerry Jones is the 2nd best drafting GM over the past 25 years LOL

you have to forgive @GimmeTheBall! he just plays a character up here. His football knowledge isn’t that high lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

/argument

Is that you, Stephen?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's over sweetie. You lost this one. Move on to your next target. This one destroyed you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Stephen loves to say "sweetie"!!!!
What is your girth and zip code?
Fellows, I think I found the rotund Stephen! Tell yer dad Gimme says "Blimey, you be a genius, Jerry!"
O6PDMIBQUICQ6OCLR4WXU4KLMA.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
What a garbage draft pick. Almost 3 years into his rookie contract and his claim to fame is sleeping during a team meeting, being injured often, and punching someone after a game. Of course Rod wanted him because he believed he could save his maturity and character issues ("uhh I can reach these youngins and turn them around")

Don’t forget this previous play, which he was fined by the NFL for

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Stephen loves to say "sweetie"!!!!
What is your girth and zip code?
Fellows, I think I found the rotund Stephen! Tell yer dad Gimme says "Blimey, you be a genius, Jerry!"
O6PDMIBQUICQ6OCLR4WXU4KLMA.jpg

You still trying? Need me to pull back up my article that proves I'm right and you're wrong? Do I really have to? Get off my D bubs. Ya lost. Shoo now.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You still trying? Need me to pull back up my article that proves I'm right and you're wrong? Do I really have to? Get off my D bubs. Ya lost. Shoo now.

But ... but ... you said I was your special friend here...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Please do not feed the trolls lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Yes, lad. I was caught in your vortex of alternative reality. I am OK. Must sit down. Breathe ...
We actually do draft pretty damned well. No team hits on all picks, but we’ve done well most of the times. I know that chaps some of your *****, but facts are facts.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When the ghost busters capture a ghost they don't let it out just for fun to catch it again. I've done my job here. Now sit in your box and think about what you can do different.
Well, I could return your sister's phone calls. She is a fan correct? Are you close. Did she graduate from nail tech school? Did you?