Hiring Mike Zimmer was a dumb move

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I never liked this hire. Dude was out the league for a reason and the only reason he was hired was:

1. Hes a familiar face

2. He would pose no threat to the Head Coach’s job

This defense is just lost out there. They dont tackle well. They arent covering anybody. This looks worse than Mike Nolan’s defense.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I never liked this hire. Dude was out the league for a reason and the only reason he was hired was:

1. Hes a familiar face

This defense is just lost out there. They dont tackle well. They arent covering anybody. This looks worse than Mike Nolan’s defense.
Yup, and now they dont even get turnovers

Catpappy

Reaction score

1. Hes a familiar face

I’d give ya ten likes if I could

neosapien23

Reaction score
Not as dumb as him bringing in Philips and Joseph. I rather would have rolled with justin rogers and a younger 3 tech from another teams practice squad.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Not as dumb as him bringing in Philips and Joseph. I rather would have rolled with justin rogers and a younger 3 tech from another teams practice squad.
Those two are washed but its not just the front 7 that looks abysmal.

Even the secondary looks horrible. Donovan Wilson shouldnt even be on the field at this point and Trevon has 0 interest in tackling

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Ravens DC got the Seattle HC job so Baltimore hires a guy who’s 32 to replace him . Reminds me of NO getting a young OC in Kubiak . Jerry doesn’t seem to think outside the box . When you’re older you like what’s comfortable . If MM washes out this year the next HC hire will be fascinating.