Hollywood Henderson Celebrates 40 Years of Sobriety

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Tens of millions of people are using Illegal drugs everyday without sexually abusing children.

Funny how some people give him a pass because he’s an ex-football player.

Hes a scumbag and destroyed the lives of children. Shame on anybody excusing it on drugs or alcohol

I wonder how “forgiving” these same people would be if it was THEIR daughters……
Wait, I didn't know about this. I knew about the drug use etc.

He molested children? If so that definitely changes my opinion of him.

shabazz

Reaction score
Wait, I didn't know about this. I knew about the drug use etc.

He molested children? If so that definitely changes my opinion of him.
Sadly, yes. he’s a vile evil human.

A member of the Dallas Cowboys' Super Bowl teams in 1976, 1978 and 1979, Henderson pleaded no contest to four charges stemming from a November abduction and sexual assault on a 17-year-old quadriplegic and her 15-year-old girlfriend. He also pleaded no contest to charges he offered the girls $10,000 to testify he had not molested them.

some here want to sweep this under the rug and make apologies for him. No way, no how

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Sadly, yes. he’s a vile evil human.

A member of the Dallas Cowboys' Super Bowl teams in 1976, 1978 and 1979, Henderson pleaded no contest to four charges stemming from a November abduction and sexual assault on a 17-year-old quadriplegic and her 15-year-old girlfriend. He also pleaded no contest to charges he offered the girls $10,000 to testify he had not molested them.

some here want to sweep this under the rug and make apologies for him. No way, no how
100% I agree with you

I had no idea about this but your earlier assessment is accurate

Don't care how drugged up you are there is no excuse for this

If this was someone's neighbor they'd want him executed

The fact that he was a Dallas Cowboy doesn't make it any less disgusting. Thanks for your stand on this and for making me aware.

plasticman

Reaction score
Congratulations?

The dude won the Texas lottery.....twice!

What more does he want?

Just kidding, I know how difficult that is. Congrats!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

wow…….how soon we forget. They were Children for Gods sake.
Wow. That’s messed up. Wonder how everyone ignores that? Everyone gets huffy about the Playmaker, but his act pretty mellow compared to this.