Honestly I don’t put this on the players

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.
Well, that’s what all teams do. Run their offense. Have to admit that run on 4th and goal was ridiculous. Should’ve never came to that as Olawale totally screwed the whole game on that pathetic dropped pass.

clff15701

Reaction score
Also give zeke some help. Is there not anyone else on the team that can play the rb spot with some tempo. It looks like we just hand zeke the ball and say make guys miss.

clff15701

Reaction score
yep - I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to hold the people actually ON THE FIELD accountable.
I can’t blame the players when it’s 3rd and short and we toss it down the field or we throw to a fullback that never even plays. Those aren’t even plays we normally attempt. Why in the heck would you try them when points were on the line?

JayFord

Reaction score
Ive been a fan for almost 30 years and this was the most ive ever been mad.....

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Very poor throw by Dak

Much more wrong getting blown out than that one play.
Even if it was a poor throw by Dak, that's 100% on Olawale for not catching it. Watch the play again. He pulled in his arms before the ball even got there. He is supposed to be a "receiving" fullback, like Larry Centers. That was pathetic. No Dak is not very accurate, but the accuracy some of you guys think he should have only 3 or 4 qbs in the league might have.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Bloc
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.
Blocked FG
Dak misses open Hurns down sideline for possible score
FB drops walk in TD
Dak misses TE for big gain in big spot
Defense just doesn't show up
Cowboys had chances to make this a ball game. Even without the defense.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
2 more games like today and Clappy clown will be gone. The thing is, I don't think the "GM" will hire the right coaches to get the best out of the players we have.