Honestly I don’t put this on the players

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree that was a factor. Although, even still..... opps were there for the taking. We missed em. All of em. That happened on the field, not on the sidelines, or locker room.

We should have had at least 10 pts at halftime. Game should've at least been close. Without even trying, one can come up with 17pts minimum on missed opps. Those pts had they been capitalized on, would've changed the entire dynamic of the game, & would've been anyone's game down the stretch.

Oh, no doubt about that. I think the entire team failed including Dak. Getting a point total of nil in today's NFL is atrocious.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor throw by Dak? That ball reached Olawale's stomach. Problem is Olawale gator-armed it. Should have been caught.

When you use that play to blame Dak, your agenda is beaming for all to see.

No agenda, telling it like I see it.
The Dad loc=vers making excuses more likely.

kskboys

Reaction score
It should've been caught, but it should've been a better throw too. Any good receiver easily catches it, but he wasn't throwing to a good receiver.
If you need your QB to be that perfect, you need better players. That pass was fine.

QB's throw passes similar to that one all the time and the high majority are caught.

You don't notice all those passes by other QB's because the receivers catch them, and when they don't, the receiver is blamed. As he should be.

kskboys

Reaction score
No agenda, telling it like I see it.
The Dad loc=vers making excuses more likely.
You should prolly be a bit more careful in your labeling. If you're interested at all in being accurate.

Just calling everyone Dak lovers if they disagree w/ you sure makes you appear as a weakling. Might want to rethink that strategy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You should prolly be a bit more careful in your labeling. If you're interested at all in being accurate.

Just calling everyone Dak lovers if they disagree w/ you sure makes you appear as a weakling. Might want to rethink that strategy.
It's almost as bad as the people who call anyone who criticizes him even a tiny bit a "hater".

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.
Linehan actually did better than his norm.

The Olawale muff was a great design. Just was not executed.

I am not a fan of the "players did not execute" theory, but in yesterday's game it has some validity.

Alexander

Reaction score
It's almost as bad as the people who call anyone who criticizes him even a tiny bit a "hater".
That really bugs me. It basically is a shut down that tells you that the individual has no interest in intellectual debate.

It also tells me the person is really not all that intelligent.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That really bugs me. It basically is a shut down that tells you that the individual has no interest in intellectual debate.

It also tells me the person is really not all that intelligent.

There you go chiming in too, with insults that has no part of this.

Alexander

Reaction score
There you go chiming in too, with insults that has no part of this.
So I am guessing you are one of those people who use the "hater" label.

This coming from a person who just used the word "weakling" but is all concerned about insults.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I am guessing you are one of those people who use the "hater" label.

This coming from a person who just used the word "weakling" but is all concerned about insults.

It was a response from someone calling me that. Really none of your business.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone mentions a flaw in Dak's game, and there'll inevitably be someone calling that person a hater...even if the sentences before that are positive critiques.

Whatever, that wasn’t what it was about.
Really none of your business either.

Dre11

Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.

This was on the players, their manhood was challenged. The Colts physically whip us in the trenches on both sides.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whatever, that wasn’t what it was about.
Really none of your business either.
I know that wasn't what you were saying, and I wasn't speaking against you, Jazz........but how do you post something on a discussion board and then tell one of the regular posters on that board that it's none of their business?

erod

Reaction score
No, it wasn't. They were moving the ball great. Guys were wide open. Zeke was running well.

It was completely on the players.