Honestly I don’t put this on the players

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it wasn't. How did u come to that conclusion?

Watch the game, there was so much wrong with the game than that one play.

And on that play, it was a bad throw and a bad attempt to catch it.
My opinion and I am sticking to it.
The Dak lovers don’t like it, so they will come down on me for it.

And if they can’t handle the truth, so be it. It’s been that way all year.

kskboys

Reaction score
Bloc

Blocked FG
Dak misses open Hurns down sideline for possible score
FB drops walk in TD
Dak misses TE for big gain in big spot
Defense just doesn't show up
Cowboys had chances to make this a ball game. Even without the defense.
Misses Hurns? Dude, go back and rewatch. Hurns first turned the wrong way, and then got raped by the DB.

Hey, I know Dak needs to improve, no doubt, but dangit bash him for what he truly does wrong.

JustChip

Reaction score
Well, that’s what all teams do. Run their offense. Have to admit that run on 4th and goal was ridiculous. Should’ve never came to that as Olawale totally screwed the whole game on that pathetic dropped pass.

Except I read incessantly on here that we should always run the ball. Honestly, I know it wasn't the 4th down play, but the Olawale play was pretty darn creative, just poorly executed. Dak left it a little short and Olawale dropped what he should've caught.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Linehan MUST GO.

And take Kellen Moore with him.

This offseason should be "Operation Dak" (because let's be honest, we're not drafting one [F.O. decision, not mine] and are stuck with him unless we find the second coming of Romo in UDFA) and we should hire the absolute best offensive/QB coaches available to literally coach out the worst habits that Dak has.

Thank God a voice of reason . These perpetual whiners don't want to face the facts Dak is here till at least we have a 1st round draft pick and like you say we can spend a fortune on coaching and it dosent affect the Cap at all

Sign some guy like Cousins and he costs so much there is no money to put a team around him and you still lose. QBs must be drafted developed and won with while they are cheap and you can put the pieces around them .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Except I read incessantly on here that we should always run the ball. Honestly, I know it wasn't the 4th down play, but the Olawale play was pretty darn creative, just poorly executed. Dak left it a little short and Olawale dropped what he should've caught.
This is the NFL, Olawale should have easily made that catch. Yes, it was underthrown, but “Come on man”

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Linehan MUST GO.

And take Kellen Moore with him.

This offseason should be "Operation Dak" (because let's be honest, we're not drafting one [F.O. decision, not mine] and are stuck with him unless we find the second coming of Romo in UDFA) and we should hire the absolute best offensive/QB coaches available to literally coach out the worst habits that Dak has.

We draft in the 2nd round. We can find a QB in the 2nd round.

kskboys

Reaction score
Watch the game, there was so much wrong with the game than that one play.

And on that play, it was a bad throw and a bad attempt to catch it.
My opinion and I am sticking to it.
The Dak lovers don’t like it, so they will come down on me for it.

And if they can’t handle the truth, so be it. It’s been that way all year.
I"m not a Dak lover.

The pass was thrown where it needed to be. Ole adjusted very strangely. Seriously, if you don't think so go rewatch it. If you can remove your head out of the hate for just a second, you'll clearly see what I mean.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, that’s what all teams do. Run their offense. Have to admit that run on 4th and goal was ridiculous. Should’ve never came to that as Olawale totally screwed the whole game on that pathetic dropped pass.
Which was a very well designed play, wasn't it?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.

The plays never change...

Our coaches never give us an advantage and the coaches did what they always do today.

What changed was the effort and desire to win.

We weren’t even willing to tackle.

I blame the players for today’s game but I saw this L coming. They took their foot off the pedal and paid the price.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I"m not a Dak lover.

The pass was thrown where it needed to be. Ole adjusted very strangely. Seriously, if you don't think so go rewatch it. If you can remove your head out of the hate for just a second, you'll clearly see what I mean.
It should've been caught, but it should've been a better throw too. Any good receiver easily catches it, but he wasn't throwing to a good receiver.

JustChip

Reaction score
Even if it was a poor throw by Dak, that's 100% on Olawale for not catching it. Watch the play again. He pulled in his arms before the ball even got there. He is supposed to be a "receiving" fullback, like Larry Centers. That was pathetic. No Dak is not very accurate, but the accuracy some of you guys think he should have only 3 or 4 qbs in the league might have.

I'm sure I'll be labeled a Dak apologist, of which I am not, for what I'm posting, but Luck badly overthrew Hilton for an easy TD and then underthrew him that was only completed because TY slid down to get the ball. Not every pass by every QB is spot on, but that seems to be belief by most people on here. I saw a post during the game with a reference to the NFL Red Zone and how all those passes are great. Well, yeah, but what the RZ isn't showing are the other 25-30 passes a game of which some are poor passes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I"m not a Dak lover.

I did rewatch it several times.
Don’t start with that crap with me. I am not a hater, and I don’t waste my time on people that start that crap.

So you need to remove your head out of your love, because it sure seems like you are a Dak layover.

RD21

Reaction score
It should've been caught, but it should've been a better throw too. Any good receiver easily catches it, but he wasn't throwing to a good receiver.
Agreed. You have to put it on a FB. You put in the area of a great WR.

Michael would go get it if it was close. Aikman didn't do that to Moose, he drilled him in the numbers.