Honestly I don’t put this on the players

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if it was a poor throw by Dak, that's 100% on Olawale for not catching it. Watch the play again. He pulled in his arms before the ball even got there. He is supposed to be a "receiving" fullback, like Larry Centers. That was pathetic. No Dak is not very accurate, but the accuracy some of you guys think he should have only 3 or 4 qbs in the league might have.

The ball needed more zip on it. Seen those throws way to many times from Dak.
I think Olawe did what most would do you get the ball on you finger tips, and bring the ball in, because he was expecting it to have more zip on it to get to him.

It can be looked at it both ways. Regardless, should have had more zip.

In another game, he did the same thing missing Noah Brown, last week to Cooper. Same song different dance every week.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Linehan MUST GO.

And take Kellen Moore with him.

This offseason should be "Operation Dak" (because let's be honest, we're not drafting one [F.O. decision, not mine] and are stuck with him unless we find the second coming of Romo in UDFA) and we should hire the absolute best offensive/QB coaches available to literally coach out the worst habits that Dak has.

Pants

Reaction score
The play-calling was atrocious, like normal. In top of that, the offense did a poor job executing. Dak did not throw the ball well. The defense looked disjointed and had no answers for hurry-up

The worst thing of all was the coaches. If the team was eliminated then many should get their walking papers tonight. But, you can’t do that when u have a home playoff game in 3 weeks

The team was a sinking ship today with no rudder and with a captain that is ok with taking on water instead of getting his ship sailing

Pathetic and they should ALL accept the blame and do something about it. We will find out next Sunday

Reaction score
Bloc

Blocked FG
Dak misses open Hurns down sideline for possible score
FB drops walk in TD
Dak misses TE for big gain in big spot
Defense just doesn't show up
Cowboys had chances to make this a ball game. Even without the defense.

It's pretty obvious by the points you made. We lost on purpose. We don't want to win the Division Title at an away stadium if we don't have to, which we don't. We will stomp the Bucs next week in front of the home fans.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.
ah, hmmm, doesn't every team run the same plays each week? same routes? its called a play book. so I guess linehan made a bad design when on the dropped TD pass, he had two players wide open...he should design the play so the player catches it, not drops it, same with the drops by the TE and I guess he has to design a play for dak's over throwing the ball,yeah, play design is awful....play design should compensate for a players lack of skills and out plays don't necessarily do that.

Dre11

Reaction score
The offensive game plan was a complete joke today. It’s the same exact plays we run week after week out of the shotgun. Indy was running our routes as good as our guys were.

You're a fool too. Penalties, missed blocks, drops, missed tackles.oh yeah, blocked fg set the tone

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The play-calling was atrocious, like normal. In top of that, the offense did a poor job executing. Dak did not throw the ball well. The defense looked disjointed and had no answers for hurry-up

The worst thing of all was the coaches. If the team was eliminated then many should get their walking papers tonight. But, you can’t do that when u have a home playoff game in 3 weeks

The team was a sinking ship today with no rudder and with a captain that is ok with taking on water instead of getting his ship sailing

Pathetic and they should ALL accept the blame and do something about it. We will find out next Sunday
so what should garrett and coaches do when players don't execute? bench them. immediately in the middle of the game.

ologan

Reaction score
Ive been a fan for almost 30 years and this was the most ive ever been mad.....
Back when I was a fan for thirty years, I was mad, too! Now, twenty seven years after that, I don't get mad any more.....I just shake my head....but I know what you're going through.

Dre11

Reaction score
ah, hmmm, doesn't every team run the same plays each week? same routes? its called a play book. so I guess linehan made a bad design when on the dropped TD pass, he had two players wide open...he should design the play so the player catches it, not drops it, same with the drops by the TE and I guess he has to design a play for dak's over throwing the ball,yeah, play design is awful....play design should compensate for a players lack of skills and out plays don't necessarily do that.

These guys act like teams go in each week and draw up new plays...lol

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I wouldn't either. This always happens. This happened with Romo at QB as well. I knew we were losing this.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Richard: Chido! How did you let him run through you like that?
Awuzie: It is your fault Coach.
Richard: My fault?
Awuzie: Yeah.
Richard: I never taught you how to tackle that poorly.
Awuzie: True but some fans say I am blameless so...

:banghead:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I can’t blame the players when it’s 3rd and short and we toss it down the field or we throw to a fullback that never even plays. Those aren’t even plays we normally attempt. Why in the heck would you try them when points were on the line?

We fooled em good!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The ball needed more zip on it. Seen those throws way to many times from Dak.
I think Olawe did what most would do you get the ball on you finger tips, and bring the ball in, because he was expecting it to have more zip on it to get to him.

It can be looked at it both ways. Regardless, should have had more zip.

In another game, he did the same thing missing Noah Brown, last week to Cooper. Same song different dance every week.
He put it where his hands should have been. If you put it out there where a guy can catch it, then he has to catch it. He's not volunteering as a FB, he's getting paid.

cowboybish

Reaction score
Well, that’s what all teams do. Run their offense. Have to admit that run on 4th and goal was ridiculous. Should’ve never came to that as Olawale totally screwed the whole game on that pathetic dropped pass.
And Gathers was wide open running just over and along the goal line and Dak couldn't see him because he was going to go with Olawale regardless

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And Gathers was wide open running just over and along the goal line and Dak couldn't see him because he was going to go with Olawale regardless
Probably because Olawale was wide open and made one off the worst attempts at catching a pass I’ve ever seen.