Honeymoon is over

wrongway

Reaction score
he has one. thats why Rico is stashed on ir right now, think this is Wittens final year. if someone gets hurt, watch Rico get suddenly very healthy
Would love to believe Rico is the next one. Has anyone even seen or heard via Twitter anything from him. He didn't seem shy. I'm thinking he got his brain scrambled.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I want to say it's still early in the season, but the Jekyll and Hyde act has me totally uncertain about where we are. The defense looked so good on Monday that I had hope. Then today happened. Game 1 - held the Giants to 3. Game 2 - looked horrible in Denver. Game 3 - pass rush galore with great tackling. Game 4 - made the Rams look like the Greatest Show on Turf. Will the real Dallas Cowboys defense please stand up?

And don't let me get started on the offense.
Now important is Lee to this defense?

jday

Reaction score
Well, as positive as I want to be, it's not working. We have big personell wholes and even bigger coaching deficiencies. 10 and 6 is optimistic and 8 and 8 is realistic. Anything less than that should call for a new staff.
I have my own take on "coaching deficiencies" you might find interesting. If you are short on time, just read the section entitled "Trust Issues" here: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/kibbles-tidbits-iv.387106/
:thumbup:

haleyrules

Reaction score
I want to say it's still early in the season, but the Jekyll and Hyde act has me totally uncertain about where we are. The defense looked so good on Monday that I had hope. Then today happened. Game 1 - held the Giants to 3. Game 2 - looked horrible in Denver. Game 3 - pass rush galore with great tackling. Game 4 - made the Rams look like the Greatest Show on Turf. Will the real Dallas Cowboys defense please stand up?

That's about it. Its what professional Coaching is supposed to be about.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
You definelty paint the right picture.

That's why I don't think the team is bad, just really inconsistent.

Watching this team play now in comparison to last October is completely night and day.