Honeymoon is over

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Man.. all day, I've had nothing enjoyable to latch onto.
Just rehashed arguments and the same blinders by the same people.

No fun today...

I might retire early tonight. My awesome woman said, "It's Friday and it's October. Time for scary movies."

Anybody have any suggestions? We like the classics and the real garbage ones too.
No in-between for this household on the scares.
Japanese make some real scary ones.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Japanese make some real scary ones.
They do... them and the Koreans (I assume Southern), but I'm looking for something without subtitles.

Maybe -
MV5BYzY0ZjJlNmMtMGU3NC00Yjk3LTk0N2ItMDNlMDVhZjA4OTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

haleyrules

Reaction score
They do... them and the Koreans (I assume Southern), but I'm looking for something without subtitles.

Maybe -
MV5BYzY0ZjJlNmMtMGU3NC00Yjk3LTk0N2ItMDNlMDVhZjA4OTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
but great)
When I was a kid..they had a late night series called " The worlds worst Film Festival" It was fantastic with plenty of horrible ( but great) scary movies. I am sure you would have loved it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo the king of underachieving. My how narratives change :rolleyes:

The same excuses being used for Dak were actually here when Romo was QB..

Dak got that OL, star RB and an OC with credentials... imagine what he do with Montrae Holland, Felix Jones, Garrett calling the plays, among the bottom teams in play action passes, Kevin Ogletree and so on.. the Garrett brothers passing game coordinators..

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
The same excuses being used for Dak were actually here when Romo was QB..

Dak got that OL, star RB and an OC with credentials... imagine what he do with Montrae Holland, Felix Jones, Garrett calling the plays, among the bottom teams in play action passes, Kevin Ogletree and so on.. the Garrett brothers passing game coordinators..
Ouch. He'd get hurt