Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I have always wanted to see a kicker drill a member of the return team.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Draegerman;3206455 said:
And to prove your point you reference the mighty and all-knowing "Urban Dictionary"? Hmm...okay, let's take a gander at what a real dictionary might have to say on the subject:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/LOL'ing

Wow, I could be wrong about this, (with my source) but it has been used to educate our children in classrooms over the last three centuries.

Now let's try a Thesauras from the same source:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/LOL'ing

Oh, so sorry. We strike out again.:rolleyes:

Why don't we, as Americans, stick with what is grammatically correct along with its correct spelling(s) rather than reference urban dictionarys and ghetto encyclopedias as our source to which defines us with who we are, hmm?

Draegerman

PS: I hate idiots but I'm willing to learn, if you'll simply allow me another six pack of beer to catch up.
:lmao2::lmao:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206467 said:
As well as some BS catching.

CATCH THE BALL TEXAS. This game is yours if you just catch the ball.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Why are people complaining about the Texas defense? They've held the Alabama offense to 17 points and are the only reason this game is even somewhat in reach with one quarter to play.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas;3206469 said:
CATCH THE BALL TEXAS. This game is yours if you just catch the ball.

The drops are killing UT... plus a couple of missed PI calls on the last drive...

fan62

Reaction score
At least, I now know that Texas does have the better team of the two, if Colt had been in there.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I REALLY like what I see from Gilbert. He didn't break all type of records in Texas for nothing. He did it against 5-A competition as well. Once his matures and gets experience, Texas will have a great one.

Temo

Reaction score
Draegerman;3206455 said:
And to prove your point you reference the mighty and all-knowing "Urban Dictionary"? Hmm...okay, let's take a gander at what a real dictionary might have to say on the subject:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/LOL'ing

Wow, I could be wrong about this, (with my source) but it has been used to educate our children in classrooms over the last three centuries.

Now let's try a Thesauras from the same source:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/LOL'ing

Oh, so sorry. We strike out again.:rolleyes:

Why don't we, as Americans, stick with what is grammatically correct along with its correct spelling(s) rather than reference urban dictionarys and ghetto encyclopedias as our source to which defines us with who we are, hmm?

Draegerman

PS: I hate idiots but I'm willing to learn, if you'll simply allow me another six pack of beer to catch up.

Yea, it's almost as bad as people who sign their posts, when their username is mere inches away on the left.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
StylisticS;3206478 said:
I REALLY like what I see from Gilbert. He didn't break all type of records in Texas for nothing. He did it against 5-A competition as well. Once his matures and gets experience, Texas will have a great one.

Gilbert played at 4A Lake Travis but it's still top notch football... the kid can play...

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3206333 said:
i wonder if the Texas fans will shut up now.

You mean in the same fashion that Cowboys fans would shut up should Romo get hurt on the third play of the game and Dallas was to fall behind to the eaglets by the same score?

What do you think?:confused:

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
McElroy -- worst national championship quarterback ever? Holy cow he stinks.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
LOL at people who discredit others for using lol just because their college football team is losing.

Silverstar

Reaction score
coach316;3206457 said:
BS...Colt McCoy doesn't play defense. Try keeping them out of the end zone.

You mean shut them out don't you?

Yeah, that's realistic.

Especially, when they score on defense.