Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

Hoofbite

Reaction score
trickblue;3206481 said:
Gilbert played at 4A Lake Travis but it's still top notch football... the kid can play...

Not really too hot on the whole "Believe" stuff but you've got one of the best "Believe" sig pics going.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Terrible call... that ball was 10 yards away...

The Panch

Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. They call PI on that, but wont call it on Bama's DBs??

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3206488 said:
Not really too hot on the whole "Believe" stuff but you've got one of the best "Believe" sig pics going.

Thanks... I decided to join in...

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I'm not even a Texas fan, but holy cow this officiating crew is horrible.

Temo

Reaction score
I had no horse in this race, but the refs are making me root for Texas a little.

fan62

Reaction score
why would you bring in a Big East ref crew for a Texas game against a southEast conf team?

jimmy40

Reaction score
surprised they didn't call Texas for making Alabama slip. That whole drive was refs.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Vintage;3206382 said:
Yes. I gree.

And seeing as how you went all semantical on us, its ironic that you got the internet lingo incorrect (as you were trying to correct us). Then, you proceed to point out a couple of misssssssssssssssspellings/miswordageuse on my part.... as you.... well, butcher it, too.

edit: if you want "proof", someone already provided a link in this thread on how to use lol/lol'ing. Find it yourself.

I actually had a bet with myself that you weren't paying attention to my spelling error. Congrats for you and 'YaY'! Now I know that I'm dealing with a fifth grader at least. ;)

Temo

Reaction score
Really, Saban? A 52 yard FG? Horrible coaching. Go for it there.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
If Alabama hangs on, do they not go down as among the worst national champions of recent time?