Hotboys

glimmerman

Reaction score
no what lol? I'm telling you guys where they ma y have got the name from so you guys can get the visions male strippers out of your head.

"Charlton came up with "The Hot Boys" label. He said the linemen are even battling during camp to be specific members of the '90s hip-hop group of the same name.

"Everybody is going to want to be [Lil] Wayne, so we'll see," said Charlton, who spent much of the offseason training alongside Lawrence. "
Lol. Please stop. I can’t take any more. These guys have to much time on there hands. :lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol. Please stop. I can’t take any more. These guys have to much time on there hands. :lmao2:
These are young men....some of them were in high school 3 or 4 years ago lol. Listening to hip hop and playing Fortnite is probably their lives right now lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
These are young men....some of them were in high school 3 or 4 years ago lol. Listening to hip hop and playing Fortnite is probably their lives right now lol.
Ahhh to be young again. Of course these young men are making millions of dollars. Jealous. Lol

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I’d rather the dB group have a name. Dline nicknames are weird
The steel curtain, the fearsome foursome, orange crush, purple people eaters, monsters of the midway, gang green, doomsday, house of pain, desert swarm,

erod

Reaction score
Sounds like a one-hit boy band from the 80s.

No.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
No what lol? I'm telling you guys where they may have got the name from so you guys can get the visions male strippers out of your head.

"Charlton came up with "The Hot Boys" label. He said the linemen are even battling during camp to be specific members of the '90s hip-hop group of the same name.

"Everybody is going to want to be [Lil] Wayne, so we'll see," said Charlton, who spent much of the offseason training alongside Lawrence. "
Lil Wayne sucks juvenile was the only one that was good.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is like when Jerry wanted the glory place or when the Cowboys were Defined as glitz and glamour. Just ignore it until it goes away.
That obviously doesn't work for Egals fans as yourself whose jealous & obsessed with all the "glitz & glamour" America's Team will always possess. :lmao:

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Sounds like a group of male strippers who show up dressed as firemen.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Why is no one talking about the new nickname for the DL? I for one think it's kind of catchy. Hot Boys gonna take the league by storm this year!
lol, yea, they could be the sister act to the Chippendales..........."hot bois" may work for the mellnials, but probably not to the older fans.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Why would any fan want their d-line’s nickname make them think of a pop boy band?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Even secure the bag sounds better than something a 12 year old girl would come up with.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is no one talking about the new nickname for the DL? I for one think it's kind of catchy. Hot Boys gonna take the league by storm this year!

Which position does Lil Wayne play?