Hotboys

zerofill

Reaction score
Hotboys is a Hip Hop term, Lil Wayne,Juvenile and a couple other rappers also call themselves Hotboys

That definitely doesn't make it sound cool... I can't imagine ice Cube calling himself a hotboy lol

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It’s like when people would say “Hotlanta.” I’m certain it holds some great poignancy, but I never got it.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Hot boy is New Orleans slang for a person who came from nothing and fought to make a name for himself. Listen to a Lil Wayne or Juvenile album.
That makes it a very appropriate name for New Orleans - I like it, but in general culture it sounds awfully lame and un-tough, I'm not saying Garrett is beyond being lame, but he won't make the nickname look too New Orleans Cool. I prefer the nickname Stampede from the cowboy song Stampede, its sounds more pass rushier than hot boys, if they don't get sacks and turnovers there gonna get called the not boys.

CPanther95

Reaction score
If you're going to give yourself a nickname, at least incorporate the "Tank" theme with something like Armor, blitzkrieg, etc.

jay94

Reaction score
Why is no one talking about the new nickname for the DL? I for one think it's kind of catchy. Hot Boys gonna take the league by storm this year!

We have a mediocre line, there are plenty of teams with better ones, why do we deserve a nickname? Because were the Cowboys?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Lil Wayne, please this D line needs to go Old School with Uncle Ted . I want to hear the power guitar riff of Strangle Hold every time we get a Sack !!!

Hot Boys WTH sounds like a bunch of bunny rabbits , Makes me think of that old Living Color skit Men On Film