HotBoyz?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
lol. I fight with them on a daily basis at work. I did enjoy the Daniel Jones pick tho. I typed Yes in all caps in my work fantasy football group chat and the expletives that flew out were fantastic
A buddy of mine sent me a meme about the Giants draft after it was over, and it was one of the funniest things I had ever seen.

Their draft is easy to make fun of.

I’d post it here but it is so dirty that I couldn’t clean it up enough to even describe it on this site.

Hilarious though.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Hill is going to help straight away.

Not saying he’ll start but IMO, he will be a big part of the 3T rotation from jump street.

I'm thinking maybe from a pass rush standpoint, but I think there are some deficiencies he has to clear up in terms of the running game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm thinking maybe from a pass rush standpoint, but I think there are some deficiencies he has to clear up in terms of the running game.
I agree with that.

It is primarily the pass rush where I think he’ll help.

That initial explosion penetrating the pocket is so valuable... particularly to a Marinelli defense.

He will help collapse that pocket and keep the QB from stepping up when the ends get around their guy.

If it shakes out like I think it might, Hill is going to be responsible for a few sacks that get credited to Quinn and Lawrence.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I agree he will be part of the rotation. Maybe more on passing downs?
Yeah, that’s what I think. That’s where his explosion will cause issues for the offense right away.

On run plays, with his get off so quick, I worry about trap plays getting Hill. Those may take a little time to get used to for him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s what I think. That’s where his explosion will cause issues for the offense right away.

On run plays, with his get off so quick, I worry about trap plays getting Hill. Those may take a little time to get used to for him.

Yep, and the skinny on him is that his technique is poor in the run game and can get washed out because of it.

Lawrance, Hill, Crawford, Quinn might be a really nice 3rd down pass rushing line by midseason.