Hottest Movie Actress of All Time Tournament [Expanded Brackets Posts 265 & 266]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
My final 4 would be:
Salma Hayek
Halle Berry
Priyanka Chopra
Raquel Welch

Salma vs Raquel in the finals.

Welch wins it all.

Marilyn is the most iconic but blondes were never my thing.

timb2

Reaction score
My final 4 would be:
Salma Hayek
Halle Berry
Priyanka Chopra
Raquel Welch

Salma vs Raquel in the finals.

Welch wins it all.

Marilyn is the most iconic but blondes were never my thing.

That was my Final 2. LOL

timb2

Reaction score
After all these new posts by @timb2 i vote that @DallasEast should do a re-seeding of the field

:muttley:
This will be the NIT or maybe instead of the big bowl football game. We now have the The WHATABURGER BOWL FEATURING Puget Sound taking on Catawaba the winner takes on Elizabeth City in THE HEMROID BOWL.

Creeper

Reaction score
Raquel Welch, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Natalie Wood, Rita Hayworth and Sofia Loren are the only ones who belong on this list with honorable mention going to Halle Berry, Farrah Faucett and Eva Gardner. We are assuming all in their prime of course. Welch would be hard to beat, but Natalie Wood was pretty special.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Raquel Welch, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Natalie Wood, Rita Hayworth and Sofia Loren are the only ones who belong on this list with honorable mention going to Halle Berry, Farrah Faucett and Eva Gardner. We are assuming all in their prime of course. Welch would be hard to beat, but Natalie Wood was pretty special.
Different strokes, brother.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be the NIT or maybe instead of the big bowl football game. We now have the The WHATABURGER BOWL FEATURING Puget Sound taking on Catawaba the winner takes on Elizabeth City in THE HEMROID BOWL.
I am assuming we are pulling all the extra suggestions (e.g. more than the first 128 actresses nominated) and starting another "NIT" bracket? You guys will be the death of me. :muttley:

The extra bracket probably deserves a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.