Hottest Movie Actress of All Time Tournament [Expanded Brackets Posts 265 & 266]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Final Four

bmJS0nh.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All images are grouped in bracket order.

Created the entire thing in Microsoft Access. My strength is in spreadsheets and not databases. Took me awhile to get queries and other crap to work the way I wanted but tada! I am kinda proud of myself. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All images are grouped in bracket order.

Created the entire thing in Microsoft Access. My strength is in spreadsheets and not databases. Took me awhile to get queries and other crap to work the way I wanted but tada! I am kinda proud of myself. :p
Excellent job, my friend!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also are we going to exclude eeehemm certain movie actresses Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick,Priya Rai, and Beti Hana want to know????
Had a Homer Simpson DOH! moment.

I do a good bit of image searching on my work computer for posts. My company's internet security is pretty darn strict and knocks ya for pretty much any little thing.

So. I lost my mind for a second when I decided to google a pic of Tera Patrick (I am actually thinking of starting the NIT thread because I am a glutton for self-punishment lol). Luckily I caught myself JUST before clicking search AFTER typing her name.

Talk about close calls. whew. I do not have time for multiple calls from H.R. and I.T. :laugh::(

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess, thinking back on how she was perceived in her day, I can accept Farrah over Halle.

Nicely done with the graphics, BTW!!

What movie was Tyra Banks in?
Thanks.

Higher Learning, Coyote Ugly and Life Size immediately come to mind.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I need this in MariaDB format. Please update and repost. :D
You. Are. Evil.

By the way, what is MariaDB format? :huh: Seriously. I have no clue. Any 'skills' I gained with Microsoft Access over the years were due to LOTS of trial-and-error. :p

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You. Are. Evil.

By the way, what is MariaDB format? :huh: Seriously. I have no clue. Any 'skills' I gained with Microsoft Access over the years were due to LOTS of trial-and-error. :p
Ever heard of MySQL? The original creator of MySQL (Monty Widenius) sold it to Sun Microsystems. When Sun sold to Oracle (the devil himself), the original creator of MySQL forked it and created MariaDB. So, MariaDB is a clone of MySQL. :)

This filthy site almost certainly (though it's possible it uses something else) uses MariaDB as it's database. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ever heard of MySQL? The original creator of MySQL (Monty Widenius) sold it to Sun Microsystems. When Sun sold to Oracle (the devil himself), the original creator of MySQL forked it and created MariaDB. So, MariaDB is a clone of MySQL. :)

This filthy site almost certainly (though it's possible it uses something else) uses MariaDB as it's database. :)
Yes, I have heard of MySQL. Even tried to learn it many moons ago and hit a mental dead end. :laugh:

One can learn something every day. Thanks. :thumbup:

PS I will defer to @Reality for your 'filthy site' comment. :p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yeah, I remember her in Coyote Ugly. Definitely don't remember her in Higher Learning. Never saw Life Size, but I'm guessing it was like Mannequin.
Kinda like Mannequin I guess. Mannequin was the better movie of the two. Here are two clips to compare the two:

Life Size is cheezy Disney at its best but I think it is a safe bet Banks delivered the life sized doll part of the movie. As Johnny Bravo would say, "Whoa Mama!" :muttley:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yes, I have heard of MySQL. Even tried to learn it many moons ago and hit a mental dead end. :laugh:

One can learn something every day. Thanks. :thumbup:

PS I will defer to @Reality for your 'filthy site' comment. :p
hah it's only filthy after I post something that the mods haven't deleted yet! :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.